Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Days Inn Lawrenceville(Lawrenceville)
$77
$59
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskstrip mallroom was cleanwould stay here againthird floornice hotelgreat place to staynice staygreat staffparking lotbreakfast was excellentfree breakfastup to dateoperation christmas childbiscuitschecking inenjoyed my stay
Reviewed May 3, 2012

The facility was very nice and located in a nice area. The front desk staff didn't seem as friendly or helpful as I'm accustom to at Hilton hotels. I even got a wake up call at 4:30 one morning instead of the schedule 5:30 and then they called back at 4:50 to question if that was right. Despite that the breakfast area & staff were very nice & it offered a large area indoors and out to eat or socialize. They had nice outdoor furniture very nice for relaxing.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Michelle H
connorysh, Manager at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

We want to thank you for taking the time to share your stay at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. It is only when we get fair, objective feedback from our guests that we can improve. It seems that most of your stay was pleasant but if you felt the front desk associates could have been friendlier then they certainly can. That has been addressed. Sorry for the mix up with your wake up calls.

We hope you can stay with us again soon, so you can see the high level of service we are known to deliver.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

The website for this hotel says: We have an Evening Reception Mon-Thur with assorted appetizers and beverages. We were there overnight on a Thursday, and when checking in at about 5 p.m., feeling a little hungry, I asked about this. The person at the front desk told me they only offered the reception on Tues. & Wed. So be aware that the Mon.-Thurs. is exclusive of Mon. & Thurs. I mentioned having seen this on the website, and he said, "oh, sorry about that'. Yes, I thought. Me too. They did have cookies, but I was wanting something more foodish, so we had an early dinner at Papi's which really, I would pass on, in favor of the Mellow Mushroom in the same shopping area not too far from the hotel. There is also a Kroger close to the hotel. The room is fine except that the sound from the next room is not well impeded. The poor guy's cough woke me up at 6. The fitness facility is small but in good order. The breakfast is above average.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank momelise
connorysh, Manager at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write about your stay at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. You are correct about the website and we have taken steps to have that information corrected. We apologize for any inconvienence this caused.

Hope you try us again in the near future.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

The Hampton Inn in Lawrenceville is very nice, and meets the expectations for the brand. I very much enjoyed my stay here. The breakfast is very good.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
connorysh, Manager at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2012

We wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. Our breakfast often gets great reviews.

Come back and see us soon.

thanks,

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The lobby was clean and attractive and the check in process was done efficiently. The lady behind the desk gave us directions to nearby restaurants. However, the halls smelled a bit stuffy and we made the mistake of accepting a room near the elevator. Several times in the night we were woken up by noisy people. Upon returning home I received an email from the manager asking if everything was ok. I described the conditions above and she credited me part of our room costs. I was very impressed with how seriously they took the 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy.

Room Tip: Request room away from elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lizzeyriley
connorysh, Manager at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. We do indeed take Customer Satisfaction seriously. We hope you come to visit us again and we'll try our best to get you a room away from the elevator!

Thanks again.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Hampton Inn in always provides a a clean room, good service, and great staff...and they didn't miss here in Lawrenceville. The room and hotel shows its age but you can look right past the small flaws. Breakfast was decent as expected. The only thing it lacked was a view.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jon S
connorysh, Manager at Hampton Inn Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Hampton Inn Lawrenceville. We truly appreciate your insight. It is only with objective insight such as yours that we can improve.
Sorry about the view. Come back again and we'll see what we can do about that.

Thanks again.