Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My family and I have lived @ here since Nov. 2010, after we lost our home the stay has been great. Clean the rooms are cleaned weekly, the staff & management are great. I have no problem telling anyone about my clean room my sister came in April she enjoyed her stay. I get a call each week asking about the house keeping if the cleaning was to my liking it's always done professionally I have no complaints about my room are the staff everyone great. I glad my family and I were blessed to find a safe and clean stay since we had no idea we would be where this long. We only planed to be where for a couple of months not @ all until now so we are glad the enviroment is safe and clean for us and our needs.

Room Tip: I wish you had a swinning pool & restaurant but there are places to eat around that are very goo...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Miriam P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

We are so sorry to hear about your home, but are happy to read we were able to accommodate you during your time of transition. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand locations.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I stayed at this hotel and was extremely pleased. Great hotel staff and service! The front desk clerk, I believe her name is Patricia, very gracious indeed! The room was clean with a fresh smell and comes with a small kitchen area. This place is like "home away from home." I must truly say, this was beyond my expectation. I was truly impress and would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. As a member of this company, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We have been here about 2 months now, and we've had a pleasent stay so far. However the internet wifi service is horrible!! cannot not conduct buisness on your computer or use a wireless printer the wifi is slow as a snail. The tv has only 28 channels and no guide to see what your watching or whats coming on .Streaming movies or tv shows you may want to watch is next to impossible. If you are going to stay for an extended period of time forget about inexspensive form of entertainment, other wise, the grounds and rooms are clean, they except small pets and the staff is outstanding. Can't find a better place for the price

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I am eager to respond to your concerns regarding our WiFi access. Extended Stay Hotels strives to provide a stable, high-speed Internet connection at every hotel. Our networks are designed to support normal internet use, such as email, basic web-surfing, and VPN connections. Although our guests typically enjoy quick uploads and downloads, speeds are variable and can be affected by guest activity, such as streaming video and music content and online gaming. Be assured that your comments are very valuable to us as we work with our Internet providers to create a reliable online experience for all of our guests.

Again, I apologize that we were unable to communicate properly what tv channels are available and best practices for using the internet. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of our other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I left another state and moved to the Atlanta metro area with my family to further my career and get a new start on life. In the beginning our plan was to only stay for a month, find permenant housing.....wheras being a former military Veteran I know that staying in a hotel for extended periods of time can be very challenging and uncomfortable. I have now been here for almost a year (proof that my stay has been more than enjoyable), and have been accomodated in every way possible by management/Front Desk employees, maintenance, and housekeeping. The grounds are well maintained, improvements steadily made (such as new flat screen tv's, landscaping).....its a safe, secure, convenient location with access to any and everything. Pricing is very competitive, especially for long-term stays. The staff has become "family", and I will miss staying here once its time to relocate.
Shelton A.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Hello I can truely truely say that Dijana has been very professional here at Extended Stay. She shows great concerns for the customers here.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Lawrenceville. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I can't express enough how pleased I am with the quality of my stay here. It's been long term so I can justify my feelings of being safe, comfortable and well-attended to. The staff here is wonderful to say the least. Always courteous, understanding of any problem that may arise and fast in their response. The grounds are beautifully maintained and kept clean on a daily basis. Housekeeping is on time as scheduled or willing to adapt to change if needed. Management and front office staff get an A++ rating from me. I highly recommend this place for anyone whether vacationing, on business or just need a home away from home.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Lawrenceville. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have stayed at Extended Stay going on 2 years. That in of itself should reflect how I feel about the place. I find it to be of exceptional value with a very responsive and friendly staff. It is convenienetly located within the Metro Atlanta area.

The other thing I'd like to mention is that the staff starts to feel like your family....(in a good way of course! :-)

I will continue to use this hotel when in the metro Atlanta area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross
Home Towne Studios - Gainesville

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville? Share your experiences!