“My New Home”

Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I left another state and moved to the Atlanta metro area with my family to further my career and get a new start on life. In the beginning our plan was to only stay for a month, find permenant housing.....wheras being a former military Veteran I know that staying in a hotel for extended periods of time can be very challenging and uncomfortable. I have now been here for almost a year (proof that my stay has been more than enjoyable), and have been accomodated in every way possible by management/Front Desk employees, maintenance, and housekeeping. The grounds are well maintained, improvements steadily made (such as new flat screen tv's, landscaping).....its a safe, secure, convenient location with access to any and everything. Pricing is very competitive, especially for long-term stays. The staff has become "family", and I will miss staying here once its time to relocate.
Shelton A.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Hello I can truely truely say that Dijana has been very professional here at Extended Stay. She shows great concerns for the customers here.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Lawrenceville. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I can't express enough how pleased I am with the quality of my stay here. It's been long term so I can justify my feelings of being safe, comfortable and well-attended to. The staff here is wonderful to say the least. Always courteous, understanding of any problem that may arise and fast in their response. The grounds are beautifully maintained and kept clean on a daily basis. Housekeeping is on time as scheduled or willing to adapt to change if needed. Management and front office staff get an A++ rating from me. I highly recommend this place for anyone whether vacationing, on business or just need a home away from home.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Lawrenceville. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have stayed at Extended Stay going on 2 years. That in of itself should reflect how I feel about the place. I find it to be of exceptional value with a very responsive and friendly staff. It is convenienetly located within the Metro Atlanta area.

The other thing I'd like to mention is that the staff starts to feel like your family....(in a good way of course! :-)

I will continue to use this hotel when in the metro Atlanta area.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for 3 years now. I try to plan my trip to the office when Janet is on staff because I know I will receive outstanding service. I never have to think twice about being lockedout of my room when she renews my keys.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Over the last 3 years I have been staying here on and off when I work in the local area. Prior to my first stay I visited other extended stay hotels in this area and found this to be the best for me. Great central location for Lawrenceville and Gwinnett county and the hotel is nestled in the woods about 60 yards away from pedestrian traffic and the noise of the main road. The rooms were remodeled about a year ago with new carpet, paint, furniture and flat screen TV. The onsite laundromat is very convenient. The staff is very helpful and provides office support in terms of sending and receiving mail and faxes. Any maintenance issues with the room were corrected quickly and courteously.
The only problems I have had were not with the hotel or staff but with other guests. There have been a few, very few, occasions where some people have forgotten how to be quiet and courteous to others.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Lance B

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Though our room was clean, our stay was less than ideal. We were booked for two nights, and left after the first. Red flag should have been the police security parking in the lot at night. Lots of noise, people banging on our doors and windows and trying to get into our room, screaming, yelling. I didn't feel safe. Find another place to stay.

1  Thank Debbie H

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Economy Atlanta - Lawrenceville. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that We are truly sorry.
Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at this hotel. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm) and other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
5 mi away
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville? Share your experiences!