Only gave us one towel for two people. Housekeepers never cleaned the room. When we complained they came in and started vacuuming while we are visiting with our family. Woke up first night to a giant, poisonous centipede. Manager did nothing. Second morning the centipede was on the ceiling above our head and another showed up in the bathroom. Key had to be reprogrammed every time we left the room. When you look for a budget hotel, you expect clean, safe place to stay with out all the frills of pools and salons. This does not provide a service you couldn't get out of sleeping in your car.