“underwhelmed!”

Olde Towne Tavern & Grille
Ranked #18 of 344 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
atlanta
“underwhelmed!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I live near here, but had never tried this place before, so last week while looking for something different the hubby and i brought our teenager to dinner. There were alot of very loud, obviously drunk people in the bar area , which is where they should be i guess, but we were seated along the wall that joins said, bar. menu left much to be desired. I dont see myself returning and could not really recommend based on the food we ordered.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank cinibun2

Suwanee
“Reasonable price for a decent meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We took my boyfriend's dad to the Olde Towne Tavern on July 20th for a late lunch. The restaurant was nearly empty and so we were seated right away. the selection if very large with a primarily "surf & turf" type menu, with a few other odds and ends. We started with the garlic knots which were delicious.I ordered the pork chops with cinnamon apples and the cheddar mashed potatoes. The chops were a little dry but the mashed potatoes were to die for. The portion was enormous. Two HUGE chops.
My boyfriend had the Seared Tuna, which he said was very dry and his dad had Pecan Crusted Tilapia which he said was very good. Again, the portions were gigantic. Each meal also came with a house salad.
We were way too full to sample any desserts, but they looked very good in the display case.

The waitress was very nice and the facility was very clean and quiet.

There's nothing fancy on the menu, but if you're in the mood for some comfort-type food it should be right up your alley.

• Visited July 2013
Dacula, Georgia
“BEST WINGS IN TOWN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I love going to Olde Towne Tavern in Lawrenceville. We have been going there for years. We are hooked on their wings. I ate lunch there today with a friend and noticed a sign on the way out advertising buy one get one free on wings during the month of June. I was so excited I called my husband as soon as I got in the car. The wait staff is always friendly and attentive in addition to beautiful. So if your looking for awesome wings, cold beer and pretty ladies, Olde Towne is the place to be.

• Visited June 2013
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Food Average. Very Loud.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband and I visted this establishment only once since it became the new restuarant. It was far too loud to carry on a conversation. Food was ok.

Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Yummy Wild Pie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I recently ate at Olde Town. We ordered the Wild Pie appetizer and I have to say it was delicious! The server as very friendly and helpful in helping us choose our meal (we were indecisive). We've eaten there several times before and no complaints. Just keep in mind that part of the restaurant is a bar and it can be a bit noisy. Overall, great experience!

• Visited April 2013