“Homewood hits a Home Run”

Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at Homewood Suites in Lawrenceville, GA. The staff was courteous, helpful and welcoming, the room was comfortable and clean and the food was good too! The whole experience was excellent. I highly recommend Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Yay! We love baseball too! A homerun is a great analogy to what we try to accomplish every day! Thanks for taking the time to review us

Reviewed April 29, 2014

The hotel is very nice and the staff is very friendly. Will come back for sure. The breakfast and evening meal tasted great and the staff was very helpful. I had a two room suite with a full kitchen which was very nice, most hotels you get a little room.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks so much for your kind rerview. We are delighted that you were able to enjoy the benefits of Homewood Suites!

Reviewed April 24, 2014

These rooms are great for families with kids. The king size bed is in the same room as the open coach. So parents can keep a close eye the kids sleeping on the coach. However, if adults are going to share the room, just know that there is no privacy (except in the bathroom).

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We do have several suite types. Our one bedroom suite does divide the bedroom from the living room with a wall and a door if more privacy is desired. Families do like this suite as they can watch seperate tv programs while the children sleep on the sofa bed.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This was my first opportunity to stay at a HOMEWOOD SUITES and I was impressed. I am a traveler both personal and business, so this is not just a casual review. I really was impressed. The wedding reception I attended was close by and the wedding couple chose the place to stay. The most impressive was that the shuttle took guests to and from the Gwinnett Center for the event. No getting lost, or searching, just ride. I highly recommend this HILTON property.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review! We are delighted to be of service and glad that you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

They ave away our reservation on a holiday week end!!!We had 4 kids and a dog. Stuck in traffic accident, we called to assure the hotel we would arrive late. They said no worries, then when arrived we were told our reservation had been given away. We were split up and put n rooms floors apart and charged more. I was told that we would only be charged for the dog because of their mistake. Instead they charge for the dog plus one room instead of two, oh well. They can't be relied upon to do what they, and they caused us a lot of unneeded stress.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I do regret the misunderstanding regarding the room that was reserved for you. The room that was booked for you was ready and waiting for you upon arrival. Unfortunately it really was not a big enough suite for your group. We will work on better describing our suites in the future.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I couldn't find anybody in a bad mood at this hotel. This is southern hospitality at its finest. I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and always look forward to my next visit. Located in a nice area that appears to be a safe place to stay.

1  Thank Whammie787
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and our team!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

If you are not a dog person, do not go to Homewood Suites. Although they charge extra for after pets clean up, they cannot get rid of the smell/odor and not to mention bedbug/ticks /fleas. Management should allocate Ground Floor and First Floor for pets only.

1  Thank Hanif B

Yes, we are pet friendly! We find it is better to know when someone brings a pet. We do indeed deep clean the suites after a pet visits including carpet cleaning. We also have regular inspections by an exterminator to make sure we do not have any insect issues. This is how we stay in the top 10% of the brand for cleanliness!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Courtyard Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth? Share your experiences!