Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Orlando, United States
“Great stay!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Room was very clean and the lobby was very welcoming. Very friendly staff at check in and check out. Great complimentary breakfast with a wide variety of choices. The standard 12pm checkout is very clutch!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for your compliments to our team!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Very nice hotel with a great staff that makes you feel welcome from the time you walk in to when you leave. Always stay here while I’m in the Atlantic GA area. Nice clean rooms, a staff that is very helpful. Internet access throughout the hotel and breakfast and dinner included.

Thank Richard A. K
Thanks so much for your rerview. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I had not previously been to this hotel but I had work there from Dec 18-19 and this hotel was close to where I was working. I am a Hitlon rewards member but had never stayed in one of their Homewood properties. This hotel was fantastic and better than many hotels that I have paid $300-$400 a night for. The rooms are suites so you get granite counters, a couch, chairs, well thought out lighting which is key for business, a desk and 2 - Flat screens in the room. I had coffee, sugar, creamer, tea etc and as a bonus Popcorn!! I never thought of popcorn but what a great idea and the room has a microwave, fridge, etc so home run. The bathroom was a nice size, the room and hotel overall were clean.
The bed in the room was firm which was great, the overall trend towards cushy beds sucks and is murder on your back when you travel. Pillows were well above average the sheets, covers etc were above the normal hotel scratchy grade. The room was silent at night with no ice machines, or people walking around on loud flooring in the halls. No doors slamming all night as the doors have silencing strips around them ( I checked). Overall it was silent all night. The food in the morning was ok, about what you see in a Drury Hotel,not bad but not great. The only negative about the entire thing was the remote control----I have learned to carry around spare batteries in my laptop bag for when you lay down and want to watch tv only to have the remote batteries dead in your remote. Theirs of course was and they screw down the tabs on the back so you cannot open them up without a screw driver. I do not know if this drives anyone else crazy but how hard is it for hotels to tell room service to check the remotes once a week and swap out batteries???? I think 50% of the time I travel I swap the batteries out then swap them back when I leave. Overall it was not a big deal as there were 2 Tv's but no one wants to leave the room at 11pm to go down to get batteries replaced. I highly recommend this for anyone traveling on business. Everything was done professionally, it is clean, quiet, and very comfortable after a long day of work.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back and on the 2nd or 3rd floor are best. Check the TV remotes for good batteries bef...
1 Thank Joe J
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Wow, Thank you for such a thorough review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay!
We will work on a system for those remotes.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I recently stayed at the Homewood Suites in Lawrenceville while on a business trip to the area. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.

Parking was easy and there isn't really anywhere that is a long way from a hotel door. I would imagine that the furthest distance you would have to walk would be 200m. I did notice that, as the evening went on, parking places became harder to find, but I never encountered any instance when I could not find a space.

Check-in was quick and easy. During the time that I was there I noticed three or four different front-desk staff and they were all friendly and efficient.

The room was spacious, clean, and reasonably well equipped. There isn't any means to 'cook' food, but there is a microwave for heating food. There's also a large fridge freezer, a small filter coffee maker, cups, plates, bowls and utensils. Pretty much everything that you need for a short stay. There's also some coffee, popcorn, salt/pepper and a few other things to make the stay a little easier.

The bathroom was large. No bath but a nice powerful shower. Towels, soap, shampoo and body lotion is provided ... and refreshed every day.

The hotel also provides a cooked breakfast. It wasn't exactly gourmet, but it was tasty and fresh. The usual fare of egg, sausage and potato together with cereals, oatmeal/porridge, juice, bagels etc. It's buffet style so you can eat as much as you want and load up for the day.

Overall, I would definitely recommend the Homewood Suites in Lawrenceville. Reasonably priced, clean and friendly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review us in TripAdvisor. We appreciate the thorough review and are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We do have an electric cooktop that our guests use for cooking. It is removable and kept in the cabinet to free up counter space.
Thanks for staying with us!
Delaware, United States
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I enjoyed my stay and I will be back! Excellent service, very nice rooms. The staff is fantastic at this hotel. That is usually the difference between a good stay and a great stay. Keep up the good work. I will see you soon!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Wonderful! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. It means a lot to us that you mentioned our staff since our service and friendliness are important to us.
Lawrenceville, United States
Reviewed December 10, 2013

A very good place to stay: large rooms with kitchen equipment, free and good breakfast, free dinner on four weekdays, free WiFi, nice people. I Would definitely choose again this hotel. And it has good road traffic connection.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for reviewing our Homewood Suites. It's great that you were able to enjoy many of the amenities that the brand has to offer.
Lawrenceville, United States
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed here over the Thanksgiving Holiday and I couldn't have stayed at a better place. They all were very friendly and made sure your stay was pleasant. They interacted with the guest and made them feel at home. I enjoyed my stay and can't wait for my next trip because I will be staying here again. The room was clean and very spacious. I really don't have anything bad to say about this place.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth? Share your experiences!