“Friendly, clean and affordable”

Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed December 1, 2013

When I travel to Duluth GA, I will only stay at this hotel due to the cleaniness of the facility and rooms, room size and the complimentary breakfast and dinner. Wonderful staff that were friendly and helpful. The suite was very comfortable and liked the bedroom closed off from the sitting area and kitchen so we could get work done in a informal atmosphere and they have conference rooms should one be needed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

SO happy to hear that you enjoyed our one bedroom suite. It is nice to have the bedroom closed off if you need to conduct business or are traveling with children and want some privacy!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

When I first moved to the metro Atlanta area I stayed at this Homewood Suites for a few months. Everyone on staff is/was extremely friendly and helpful. Almost family after my extended stay. My room and the property in general were always clean. Should have used the gym more but when I did it had everything I needed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. It can be so much fun to get to know guests who stay for longer periods of time!

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The room was more than we expected at a very good value. They were clean and well stocked. The room was quiet even though a major thoroughfare runs right by the hotel. Breakfast was clean and good with an okay selection of foods. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed: November 2013
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you for your review and for staying with us.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on a recent trip from New England to Florida with our dog. This pet friendly hotel is conveniently located in the northern suburbs of Atlanta on a quiet street with easy access to Interstate 85. If traveling southbound, travelers could encounter heavy traffic on interstate 85 heading to Atlanta during morning rush hour. If traveling northbound, the hotel is ideally situated just far enough from Atlanta for an easy start to a long driving day.

Our room was a clean and comfortable and nicely decorated. Room charges were reasonable as was the pet charge of $25.00 per night (maximum of $75.00). Breakfast was included and the hotel staff was friendly and courteous. Parking is free and adequate for the hotel size.

This hotel makes a good stopover point if traveling between New England and Florida over a 3 day / 2 night span.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I often make that trip up north and realize how nice it is to find the perfect stop over location!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

The Homewood Suites was an excellent experience. It is a clean facility with a pleasant atmosphere. The breakfast was well done with plenty of choices. The front desk was able to provide us with a room with two beds the second night we were there for my sister and me vs. a king bed. We appreciated being able to use the fitness facility which is compact but includes all the equipment needed. It was a very pleasant stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites. It makes our day to hear that our guests enjoy our facilities and service.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The Hotel and Staff is outstanding. The hotel is very clean. Everyone is very friendly and speaks every time they see you! Thanks for the GREAT STAY!!! The breakfast has everything you would ever want.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities that Homewood Suites has to offer!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Very nice hotel. Very clean and updated. Staff was very courteous at check-in. We experienced an issue with late check out. When we checked in, we were told we could check out at 2 pm. The next day we were told we could check out at 2:30. Then, we were called in the room and told we needed to check out immediately and we should not have been allowed to stay in the room until 2.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for rating us on tripadvisor.
I regret that we were unable to further extend your late check out request. We truly try to accommodate the needs of our guests as well as be prepared for our new arrivals each day.
We hope that you otherwise enjoyed your stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lawrenceville, GA
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Courtyard Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth? Share your experiences!