Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Augusta, Georgia
“Girls weekend”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Everything about this hotel was wonderful. The staff was more than helpful and very welcoming. The suite was more than expected, lovely little kitchen area that was very well stocked with dishes, pots pans etc, even wine glasses. The beds were very comfortable. Plenty of extra bedding was provided for the sleeper sofa. Great lighting in the bathroom. Breakfast was fantastic, can't think of a single thing that was missing!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Yay! We are so happy that you were able to relax and enjoy your visit with your friends. Thank you for taking the time to write about us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Cochran
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The entire Hotel was extremely nice. The staff was excellent and our room was very clean and comfortable. I slept very well for the first time in a hotel. The food served was very good and tasty. The choices provided were varied and plentiful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you for posting about us on TripAdvisor. We appreiciate the compliments and are happy that you enjoyed your stay!
Toccoa, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions. Hotel is always clean and staff are always very nice and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is great. It is a hot breakfast and not just a continental breakfast. I would highly recommend to anyone that is going to be in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you Renee. We are especially appreciative that you stay with us when you are in the area. We enjoy getting to know our guests when they return often.
Jacksonville, Fl., United States
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is an outstanding hotel and staff. I will stay at this facility any time. The hotel is very clean, the rooms are just like the hotel was built and all the amenities are great. The breakfast and managers receptions were very good.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
Atlanta
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed a whole week while our wooden floors were being redone locally. The front desk staff, Heidi, Jordan and Kim,were ALL wonderful and equally helpful, courteous each time we reached out to them. I had teenage boys that checked in later than we did and they were prepared and ready with their keys and advice on the hotel. Both boys commented that "it was like they were expecting us".. I thought that was terrific!! Mary, the general manager, always made sure to check in with us to check on our stay and ask if there was anything we needed. She was very professional. I travel a lot and really aprpeciate this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to achieve our guest service goals with you. We hope your floors look great and you will visit us again.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had a wonderful weekend. Friendly and helpful staff. Delicious breakfast and the rooms clean with awesome beds. Slept great. I will bring my future business to Homewood Suites and recommend it to my business associates. We used the conference room with complete satisfaction.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
This is what we like to see! It's great that you were able to take advantage of and enjoy our amenities. Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites!
Park City, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The rooms are clean and modern and quiet. Staff very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is nothing special which is what I find with most hotels that include it. It was fresh and tasted fine. Fitness room needs work. It had a smell that was hard to get used too. Equipment was fine.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review Clark. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. The fitness center has had an odor since we put down the new floor! We are working on that and will replace the floor again if necessary!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Courtyard Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth? Share your experiences!