Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is an outstanding hotel and staff. I will stay at this facility any time. The hotel is very clean, the rooms are just like the hotel was built and all the amenities are great. The breakfast and managers receptions were very good.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed a whole week while our wooden floors were being redone locally. The front desk staff, Heidi, Jordan and Kim,were ALL wonderful and equally helpful, courteous each time we reached out to them. I had teenage boys that checked in later than we did and they were prepared and ready with their keys and advice on the hotel. Both boys commented that "it was like they were expecting us".. I thought that was terrific!! Mary, the general manager, always made sure to check in with us to check on our stay and ask if there was anything we needed. She was very professional. I travel a lot and really aprpeciate this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to achieve our guest service goals with you. We hope your floors look great and you will visit us again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had a wonderful weekend. Friendly and helpful staff. Delicious breakfast and the rooms clean with awesome beds. Slept great. I will bring my future business to Homewood Suites and recommend it to my business associates. We used the conference room with complete satisfaction.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

This is what we like to see! It's great that you were able to take advantage of and enjoy our amenities. Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The rooms are clean and modern and quiet. Staff very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is nothing special which is what I find with most hotels that include it. It was fresh and tasted fine. Fitness room needs work. It had a smell that was hard to get used too. Equipment was fine.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review Clark. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. The fitness center has had an odor since we put down the new floor! We are working on that and will replace the floor again if necessary!

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I work in the Lawrenceville area and sometimes I need to spend the night because of work. This is my go to hotel. I drive past ten other hotels to stay here because of the quality of everything. The hotel room has the best layout of any that I've stayed in. The room is quiet dark when you want to sleep and bright when you want to sit on the comfy couch. Food is great, people are nice and around every turn you see something that makes you think why don't other hotels do things this way. I paid a little over $120 including tax and I think it was a bargin. I love the bed and pillows, the large shower and the high end cabinets that say luxury home not budget hotel. Stay here and be happy.

• Stayed: September 2013
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you so much Mike for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor and for your compliments. We are thrilled when things come together for a great stay. It means a lot to us that our guests notice and take advantage of the amenities. We especially like to hear that our team is meeting your service and friendliness expectations.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very much enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Staff was friendly and accomodating. The rooms were very comfortable. I slept well in the comfortable bed. Everywhere I went in the hotel , the smell was wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit! I look forward to sharing your comments.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Nice, spacious & cozy room, equipped with electrical appliances (microwave, iron, kettle & etc). Complimentary free feeder van service to nearby Discover Mills upon request~ Breakfast was pretty nice as well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Courtyard Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth? Share your experiences!