Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
Days Inn Lawrenceville(Lawrenceville)
$77
$59
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsseparate bedroombeer and winefull size refrigeratorhome away from homeevening receptionhash brownsgreat hotelfelt like homecomplimentary breakfastother hotelsenjoyed my staywedding partywould definitely stay here againfire pitstaff was friendlyexcellent stayfront desk staff
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Found this property via TA and was VERY happy to have done so! Was in the area to attend a wedding, so wanted a property close to the venue, dining options and shopping. Upon arrival was greeted by the friendliest front desk staff encountered in awhile. The room and property were "spotless" and the bed was very, very comfortable!!! This was important as had traveled all day to get to area, had less than an hour to prepare for the wedding and was traveling again early the next morning.
SO happy to have found this property and thank the AMAZING staff for being very courteous, friendly and professional!! This property makes me proud to be a HH member!!!!!

Would HIGHLY recommend this property to colleagues, friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Wow, Thank you so much for such a heartfelt review. It means a lot to us that you would mention our staff and service since that is a priority for us. I look forward to sharing this with the team!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Definitely worth the stay! Hotel is fresh and clean, breakfast was great, and the hotel staff were friendly. Shopping and eating places are extremely close and there is easy access to the highway. Hotel was quiet and the amenities made it easy to store food. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Wonderful rreview! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of some of our amenities. Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

very small and poor equipped fitnessroom; announcement of "full kitchen" is somewhat misleading, no oven, layaway electric burner. almost same breakfast items every day. you would expect more that you're actually getting. staff was friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites on Trip Advisor. I regret that we did not meet your expectations. We do follow all of Homewood Suites brand standards in regard to our offerings and amenities. The fitness center was remodeled just last year with an enlargment and new equipment but we do have limited space for this facility. We rotate our breakfast hot item menus daily while keeping fresh baked items, breads. cereals and yogurts consistant.
Our web site does describe our kitchens has having plug in electric burners. We do not have stoves because of a county ordinance and have actually found the burners to be convenient because they can be removed and stored in the cabinets.
It is gratifyiing to see that our staff was friendly as that is important to us.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Exceptional service from the time I made my reservation all the way through my departure. Having also used the meeting room facilities, the experience was top notch from the sales staff, to the manager's reception, accomodations, environment and the friendly, helpful staff I interacted with during this experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

So glad you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities. Thank you for the compliments to the team. I wil be sure to pass them on!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I knew the Homewood Suites was nice, but it exceeded all my expectations. It smelled extremely clean from the moment I walked in the door. The room was very spacious and well appointed. The kitchen was great (although I wish there had been a toaster oven, but nothings perfect) especially the dishwasher. The maid service was impeccable and the walk in shower was a wonderful touch. I would stay here on every trip if I could.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

What a great review. Thank you for pointing out some of our amenities. Guest satisfaction is so important to us. I look forward to sharing this with our housekeeping team!