“homewood suites lawrenceville”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
willemstad, Curaçao
“homewood suites lawrenceville”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

very small and poor equipped fitnessroom; announcement of "full kitchen" is somewhat misleading, no oven, layaway electric burner. almost same breakfast items every day. you would expect more that you're actually getting. staff was friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites on Trip Advisor. I regret that we did not meet your expectations. We do follow all of Homewood Suites brand standards in regard to our offerings and amenities. The fitness center was remodeled just last year with an enlargment and new equipment but we do have limited space for this facility. We rotate our breakfast hot item menus daily while keeping fresh baked items, breads. cereals and yogurts consistant.
Our web site does describe our kitchens has having plug in electric burners. We do not have stoves because of a county ordinance and have actually found the burners to be convenient because they can be removed and stored in the cabinets.
It is gratifyiing to see that our staff was friendly as that is important to us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Orlando, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Exceptional service from the time I made my reservation all the way through my departure. Having also used the meeting room facilities, the experience was top notch from the sales staff, to the manager's reception, accomodations, environment and the friendly, helpful staff I interacted with during this experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

So glad you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities. Thank you for the compliments to the team. I wil be sure to pass them on!
Seneca, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I knew the Homewood Suites was nice, but it exceeded all my expectations. It smelled extremely clean from the moment I walked in the door. The room was very spacious and well appointed. The kitchen was great (although I wish there had been a toaster oven, but nothings perfect) especially the dishwasher. The maid service was impeccable and the walk in shower was a wonderful touch. I would stay here on every trip if I could.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

What a great review. Thank you for pointing out some of our amenities. Guest satisfaction is so important to us. I look forward to sharing this with our housekeeping team!
Memphis, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The AC in my room worked GREAT. Quite often when traveling, I cannot get the AC cool enough, but not here. The bedding was also very comfy and luxurious. The location was easy to find, and close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are delighted that you discovered the benefits of Homewood as well as our location!
Elberton, United States
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Excellent stay...No flaws......The accommodations were wonderful, clean, and in excellent operating condition. The staff is something you should be especially proud of. They all were helpful, friendly and always wearing a smile..These are the things that make us want to keep coming back. It is such an enjoyable place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure that our team sees your comments. Pats on the back are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to write aabout us.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Recently stayed 5 nights at Homewood Suites in Lawrenceville/Duluth, GA. Not only did we have a quiet and squeaky-clean room, but also a convenient location and a front desk staff who provided OUTSTANDING customer service. Especially helpful were Jordyn and Heidy. Great place to stay in NE part of Atlanta!!!

Dinners were just OK and not always adequately stocked on the announced entrée of the day. Breakfasts were good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites and for comending our staff. It means a lot ot us since service is our priority!
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The hotel lobby and breadfast areas were very nice. The rooms were great and the bed/pillows were so comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was just OK. The furniture around the pool were comfortable so it was nice to come back to the hotel and have a drink by the pool. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to rate us on trip advisor!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth? Share your experiences!