“Homewood Suites stay”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
denver, United States
“Homewood Suites stay”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This hotel was excellent! Newer, the room was clean, smelled fresh and gave a nice "home" feeling. I travel every week for work and always try to stay when possible at Homewood suites. Thumbs up for this hotel.

1 Thank Chris C
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for your compliments. We are now the top hotel for our area thanks to everyone who rated us. It is our goal for every geust to have a great stay so it is wonderful to hear when we are reaching those goals!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This hotel was amazing! Very clean, smelled nice when walking into the room, staff was very friendly and it didn't appear as though anyone before us had ever stayed in that room. Continental Breakfast was delicious and had various items to choose from for the picky eater that I am.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Yay! Thank youf or writing about us on Trip Advisor. We are so happy that you enjoyed the breakfast as we make every effort to have a variety so I guests do not feel the need to get up to go out!
Jacksonville Beach, United States
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Arrived in nasty weather. Checking in was sunshine. We enjoyed the facilities. Beds were quit comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was not restaurant quality but was certainly better than most. Will definitely book Homewood Suites again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

What a great compliments. We have had to produceour own sunchine lately! We are happy that you enjoyed your visit!
North Carolina
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I agree totally with the other recent reviews on this property. We were there for 3 nights -- rooms were clean & well maintained. Staff was very polite & helpful.

The manager's evening reception is incredible...one night we didn't even leave to go for dinner! We had breakfast plans off the property but the breakfast selection looked equally appealing.

If you're there in fair weather, the seating area around the pool is very nice with tables, couches and even a grill!

My only small complaint was the pullout sofa...not the most comfortable in the world but few ever area.

Great location; I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank GypsyAtLast
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities. The grill area does get a lot of use in the summer and we even use it occasionally for our evening reception when we make burgers! Thank you for choosing our Homewood. Perhaps we will see you again!
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2013

excellent hotel. stayed overnight, quick check-in, great breakfast. I actually left something in my room and they called me! was able to pick it up the following day. very convenient, great staff. one of best hotels in Duluth/Sugarloaf....

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write about us on Trip Advisor. We realize that you have options for accomodations and thank you for staying with us!
Dallas, United States
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We utilized the Lawrenceville Homewood for our out of town wedding guests. Everything was perfect. From the coordination with the sales staff pre-wedding weekend - to the hospitality extended to each of our guests - to coordinating the shuttle to the venue. Highly recommend this facility. Every aspect of our stay was excellent!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

It makes our day to hear such praise from our guests! We hope your entire event went well.
Marietta GA
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We recently stayed at this property for 3 nights to allow us to attend an event in the area. This was a very convenient location for us, with very quick/easy access to and from I-85. The managers evening reception was very nice, and we enjoyed it very much. The morning breakfast was also very good and the menu seemed to change daily. If you don't care for the morning breakfast and or evening managers reception menu items, there are plenty of eating establishments within 1 mile of the hotel.

The hotel staff was fantastic and very friendly, and would go out of there way to answer any question you may have or to give restaurant recommendations, to name a couple of items.

Our room was on the 5th floor and was very comfortable and quiet. We could not hear anyone in adjoining rooms, out in the hallway or any traffic noise. The room doors close very softly, so you don't hear doors crashing shut at all hours of the day and night. This was a very nice touch.

There is also plenty of very well lit free parking on all sides of the hotel, which made it very convenient to access to your room from the car.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review of our Homewood Suites! It is wonderful to have such an avid spokesperson for our hotel. I can't wait to share your comments with our team. It is very rewarding to be praised by our guests.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Courtyard Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth? Share your experiences!