“MAURICE YOU ARE THE BOMB!”

Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stay at most Hilton properties and this one was A#1. It was clean and the food was good.
It was close to the mall and for you Walmart lovers - it was only 10 min. away for stocking the full size refrigerator if you plan on staying for some days.
Employees were nice and attentive Maurice was over-the-top nice. His personality was so heart-warming he went above and beyond to give us directions, answer questions about shopping and things to do! it was raining and he loaned us some umbrellas.
It is employees like Maurice that make your stay extra special!!

Room Tip: It was over 30 of us staying at this property and everyone loved their rooms!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank clarissa w
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. Maurice will be delighted and we will be able to commend him in front of his peers as a result of the written compliment. He is one of our best!
We are also happy to see that your party enjoyed the visit to Lawrenceville.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Another winner establishment located near the Mall/Bass Pro Shop and lots of other eating establishments. Wanted to try the Red Crawfish, but ran out of time. Area is PERFECT! The hotel was clean, the staff was nice, the establishment had so much going for it. The suite we stayed in was extra nice: kitchen, dishes, two queens, pullout, etc! The hotel has a nice fitness center, however you must go outside through the back to access it. The swimming pool and small little miniature golf course is also out back. The goodies on the inside also includes multiple business centers, media rooms, coin laundry, conf. room, etc. The cont. breakfast was also a real treat, steak and eggs, sausage, and hash-browns (also the hash-browns were a tad on the salty side. The rest was pretty standard yogurts, cereals, waffle thingy, pastries, juices, boxed milks, coffee, oatmeal with add-ons (walnuts, brown-sugar, dried fruit) and so on and so on. This hotel is located with three other hotels which I believe are all Hiltons. I have no issue staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Wow, Thank you so much for your wonderful review in TripAdvisor. You are very thorough and I imagine TripAdvisor readers really appreciate that!
Thank you so much for takng the time to point out the value that is Homewood Suites and for complimenting our team. I will post this for them to read immediately!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised that a hotel so close to the Interstate would be quiet enough for sleep. The room was on the third floor, corner and it was quiet and comfortable. The staff was incredibly friendly and it almost felt like staying at a friends's (quite large) home. My 11-year old son appreciated the putting green outside near the pool.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Thank you so much for the compliments. We are happy that your son was able to use the putting green. We just had it refurbished to provide the best experience for putting practice!
I look forward to passing your comments on to our team since cleanliness and friendliness are are top priorities!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Clean room, courteous and helpful staff. Night manager Rhonda was superb and sets the bar for customer service. Room was clean and breakfast buffet and selection was great. Continuing the reason why I always prefer a Homewood suites when I can.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and I can't wait to tell Rhonda that she has been publicly commended! Thanks for taking the time.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The rooms were wonderfully laid out for both rest and work. Though I had only a night, I could definitely see staying longer and being able to do my work in comfort and satisfaction. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Only problem, breakfast was not very good. Cold tater tots and supposedly fresh food.

Room Tip: Everything I saw looked great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. Hopefully we will see you again soon.
We do actually cook our eggs every day and our baked goods are also made daily. I am sorry your impression of our breakfast was not favorable during this stay. We pride ourselves on the variety of our offerings and will look into keeping the items at the best temperatures.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Beautiful hotel, comfortable rooms and great customer service - a fine place to spend a week or a weekend. We had friends that stayed next door at the Hampton Inn and they were NOT happy with their stay. Spend a few extra dollars - you're worth it!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you Joyce1 for writing about us on TripAdvisor. We like to hear that you enjoyed our staff and service. That is very important to us. I look forward to sharing your comments with the team!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have found out that all Homewood Suites are not the same. This one is the model that the others should strive to copy. It is clean, the beds comfortable and the staff friendly. During the breakfast that takes place in a large dining area, the manager Mary, asked me about my impression of the hotel. She was interested in my comments about the lack of a door near the bathroom sink which can be a problem when couples travel together because of its proximity to the bed. She said she would explore fixing the problem. She is a five star employee that really cares about making her guests happy.

There is a van that runs to a large shopping center on the hour and half hour.

One night, we decided to take advantage of the supper option and found the food to be good and we enjoyed the wine and beer they offer. The dining room could easily handle the guests unlike the Homewood Suites in Bonita Springs.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Teamhomewood, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for writing about us on Trip Advisor. It is wonderful that you enjoyed your stay and even some leisure activities while you were here. Thank you for the compliments. It is so important to us that our guests like us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Courtyard Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf

Been to Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth? Share your experiences!