“We loved it!”

$65.00*
and up
Atlanta Brew Bus Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Conveniently located off of I-85 North and Sugarloaf Parkway, Medieval Times is located 30 minutes from downtown Atlanta and less than 15 minutes from the I-285/I-85 (Spaghetti Junction). Medieval Times recreates an era when royalty gathered for tournaments and feasted while watching knights compete on horseback. Our dinner theatre takes you and your guests out of today's world and back to 11th century Spain where they are treated as royalty.
Grovetown, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“We loved it!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We loved it and our 7 year old son and 10 year old daughter loved it. Make sure you go about an hour early so you can spend some time inside before the show starts and look at the neat things they have. The food is very good too. If you are going to get adult beverages, it is cheaper get the souvenir cup if you are going to have more than one drink.

1 Thank bernstein5

Woodstock, Georgia
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Love the Middle Ages”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

At Medieal Times, they try really hard to make feel like you are stepping into the Middle Ages (My Lady, My Lord). I take my high school students to the educationa matinee every year and they always have a blast! This time, in particular, we were quite impressed on the changes they made: at least 45 minutes of the show is spent explaining this I teach in the classroom. Quite an improvement. For experience, I know that the night show is completely different, but still lots of fun!
The food is okay and plentiful. A bit overpriced, but fun indeed. Look for specials and coupons before paying full price.

ATL, GA
85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Nice entertaining meal & show”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

During my 6 year old son's winter break from school I decided to take him to the 11am show at Medieval Times. This was a first time visit for both of us and he was thrilled! We made sure to arrive when the doors opened up an hour prior to the show so we could visit the exhibit hall. He got a kick out of seeing Echo (the Falcon) up close and personal. It was interesting to see the various Knight's and the variety of armored suits. We got awesome seats in the black/white section and our server was great. The horses were beautiful and talented with their performances. At first my son wasn't thrilled with the menu selection (he's picky) and eating with his hands but when the food came - he dug right in and enjoyed it! The meal was quite tasty and the show was entertaining. It made me happy to see my son cheering for our Knight during the show - it was well worth it. There were quite a few school buses dropping kids off for the show. The arena wasn't filled to capacity (which was good) since we attended on a Wednesday but I'm sure weekends are much more crowded. The castle location is great since it's accessible at one of the mall entrances. At the end of the show we all received a discount coupon for a return visit... maybe next time we'll bring Dad.

1 Thank GAFamilyTraveler
Atlanta, Georgia
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Fun but expensive!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The show was AWESOME with tables right on the sidelines so it is action packed!!! The food was ok, but the fun of eating without silverware kept us entertained at least. The actors were very good and kept the crowd involved. But, for $50 per person, I think a nicer meal would better. I doubt we will go back any time soon, I hope they change the show up so when/if we do go back it will be something new.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mandtmommy
Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

It was my first time going to Mideval Times in Atlanta. I have to say that for a first timer like myself and my fiance it was very disorganized and they had no directions as to were to go and where at the activities were and what to do that the reason behind my average rating. If it was not for the actual show I would probably never return they had a great cast and it was very entertaining.