“Mellwo Mushroom Lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I and a work friend visited this location for lunch. I've never been to a Mellow Mushroom and did not know what to expect. Pizza and sandwiches. Orders was fast and easy. Nice environment and plenty of seating for a noon time arrival. Food was delivered and was very warm. I had a calzone. WOW , too much food. Very good and hot. Took close to half home with me. I recommend this location to all for lunch.

There are newer reviews for Mellow Mushroom

Reviewed January 7, 2014

a great pie and sandwich and a nice little place to hang out for awhile....small bar but great bartenders while you're waiting for food

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Brown-ish crust (I guess from wheat flour, or maybe a touch of rye, but I couldn't distinguish), and a 'sauce' that is pure tomato paste. Guess they've never heard of basil or garlic...

Coworkers raved about this place, but I was disappointed. I guess this is like the Krystal of pizza places in Georgia.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This place is legendary. It has been run by the same guy for years. Typical MM menu, pizzas, subs, salads. Many beers served properly. Wait staff is usually well trained and does not rush you out. Once in a while the owner and some friend play some live music.

Want some good pizza and friendly atmosphere? Then this is your place!

1  Thank Peter T
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I love the pizza. I did not partake on this particular trip but they have a fantastic selection of good brews as well.