All reviews great hotel business trip room was clean medieval times front desk staff complimentary breakfast discover mills great staff waffles would definitely stay here again recommend this hotel fire pit a great stay family wedding great breakfast easy access the breakfast area
Reviewed September 10, 2018

My stay at the Hampton Inn - Sugarloaf was very pleasant. The entire staff made me feel welcome. The front desk personnel have excellent interpersonal skills and were very attentive when I spoke to them My room was well equipped for my needs and was very clean. The complimentary breakfast is very good and is one of the reasons I always choose a Hampton Inn for my hotel stays when possible. It seems like the breakfast staff at this hotel is a notch above all the rest. I was very pleased with my stay and will return again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
McKaylaS15, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Derl, thank you so much for your review of Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf! We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience with our team and enjoyed a nice, clean room with a delicious hot breakfast in the morning. If you are in the Lawrenceville/ Duluth area in the future, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Unmade beds! Beds were dirty. Didn't have time to check due to long trip. In and out upon arrival. Late return, tired. Checked upon departure. Beds could NOT have been changed since previous guests departed. That's really not good at all!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Why, thank you for your review of our location. We welcome all comments and address any issues our guest experience. An email has been sent to you to address your issues. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

stayed for a night and was not happy with the price and the front desk person gave us a story about the area being a location that can get higher prices because of its proximity to xfinity arena. Overall cleanliness was good, but

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Stay For The Night, thank you for posting comments on your stay with us. Thank you on your complement of our cleanliness. I look forward to your response to my email to you on the pricing. Again, thank you for your posting.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Rooms were very clean. Breakfast very average. Pool area is very small. You enter into what feels like the basement of the hotel. Staff was very nice. The location was great based on where we needed to be.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael S, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Hi bsmith381, thank you for sharing your review of your stay with us! We are sorry that the hotel was not what you were expecting. Please reach out to our us at 770-570-3100 and I would be very happy to talk with you- Michael Swords GM

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Great service, comfortable beds, fabulous pillows! Clean and the staff was great! Easily accessible to Hiway! I would definitely stay here again and will look for other Hampton inn facilities. Great value

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael S, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Thank you for your response! I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay, and look forward to your next stay with us.