“Clean and comfortable--just what you expect!”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Reliable accomodations and friendly staff make it impossible to beat a Hampton Inn! Stayed here for a quick two night visit with family and was not disappointed. This is our hotel of choice when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We were very happy with this hotel when we stayed here with my daughter's team. We had never stayed at a Hampton before, but will in the future. The staff was very friendly and you felt valued as a customer. The breakfast was very good and they had a nice patio area that was great for our team to meet for meetings and dinner.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This hotel was wonderful. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was exceptional, with many options to choose from. The rooms were spotless and very roomy. Enjoyed the pool area, the fitness room, and the outdoor fire pit.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great location and great staff. Close to highway, numerous restaurants and entertainment options (Gwinnett Arena / Sugarloaf Mall / AMC Movie Theater). Would definitely stay here again when in the area.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I arrived early (9am without notice) and Anthony went above and beyond to take care of everything. I would definitely stay here again as everyone is extremely kind and the place is clean. Can't complain about the free breakfast either!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We traveled from central Florida on way to Smoky Mountains and needed an intermediate stop. This hotel, located just north of Atlanta on US85 provided just what we needed. Clean and comfortable with an excellent breakfast. I discovered an exercise room was available the next morning on our way out. The clerk probably should have mentioned the available amenities.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Firstly I should point out that we only stayed here 2 nights over the 4th July holiday and didn't spend very much time in the hotel. What we experienced of it however was very positive indeed. Its fairly easily found and is close to a large shopping mall, which I can't remember the name of!! Its clean, close to good restaurants, has a good pool, friendly, efficient staff. Breakfast was good without being excellent and overall a very good hotel, which I would certainly recommend to anyone. I prefer giving ratings out of 10 so I'll give it 9/10.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lawrenceville, GA
Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf? Share your experiences!