“Hampton Inn Lawrenceville, GA”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Tamarac, United States
“Hampton Inn Lawrenceville, GA”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Very well maintained and professionally staffed hotel with a very attractive nightly rate. Convenient to Atlanta area, with multiple restaurant options and convenient highway access. 5 minutes from ice skating rink and entertaiment arena that hosts nationally known acts, this Hampton is ideal for either business or vacation travel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Jim G.,

Thank you for being our guest! We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit with us! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to ask us!

Kevin Hill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
indian trail, United States
Reviewed January 16, 2014

The location and continued high standards are very welcome. I have stayed here multiple times and have enjoyed each visit. The location and service are top notch. I recommend this hotel to any traveler- both business and leisure. I go there for business and my wife usually stays. There are many things to do for her as I work.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Thank Roland M. I
Roland M. I,

Thank you for being our guest! We are so happy that we have been able to continuously exceed your expectations with our top notch service! We look forward to seeing you whenever you are back in Georgia!

Atlanta, GA
Reviewed January 15, 2014

toilet shook, tub grout, thermostat better than window, impressive breakfast, blanket to replace duvet, 2p checkout for old people, nice senior rate

We like Hampton Inns - free parking, free breakfast, free WiFi & senior rates. This was a pretty darn good HI - they had a 2pm checkout for seniors, thermostat on the wall which is better than the no-tell mo-tel switch on the window A/C unit and an impressive breakfast with eggs that didn't look like bird droppings and bacon that was thick and crisp. Oh yes, a blanket in the closet so you didn't have to lay under that heavy duvet. BUT WAIT, ALL IS NOT PERFECT. When we were there, they had a work crew on the floor apparently renovating some rooms. My wife sat on the toilet and the thing rocked back and forth like a row boat in a storm. It didn't leak but the guy who repaired it complained about the quality of work that was done 6 months ago and then did a not so impressive caulking of the toilet and the tub. OK, that's a small thing, but it's the toilet, people! Still, I can see why its rated the best hotel in Gwinnett county

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
TallTVTraveller,

Thank you for being our guest! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations with breakfast and the actuall wall AC thermostat! Please accept my apologies for the toilet! We look forward to seeing you whenever you are back in Georgia!

Midlothian, United States
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The check in process was very fast and the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and quiet. The complimentary breakfast had a wide variety of choices. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I am in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Thank Mary. B
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Mary B.,

Thank you for being our guest! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations while staying with us! Thank you for also sharing your experience on Tripadvisor so others can see! We look forward to seeing you again!

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I stayed at this hotel on 2 different nights in the space of 2 weeks. I loved the fact this hotel was so close to I-85, so easy access to the highway on my way to Charlotte for the holidays after arriving in Atlanta from Amsterdam. My first night I was greeted by a very friendly young lady. Check in was easy and smooth. The thing that stood out to me was how clean the room was once we were there, I have stayed at many 5 star hotels so I am very picky. The room did not smell must or funky as some hotels with a carpeted floor. Everyone we met on the staff was very friendly and courteous. When we went down for breakfast next morning a very friendly lady came by each table to see if everything was okay.

We came back for a second night enroute to Amsterdam via Atlanta a few days after the new year. We were welcomed back in. A nice and friendly manner, with easy check in once again. The room was very clean and everything smelled fresh.

This will be the hotel I will stay at when I come to visit my daughter and grandson in the Atlanta area. I echo the sentiments of a previous reviewer one of the best hotel I have visited.

Room Tip: Get a room on the south side.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Spicyjamaicangirl,

Thank you for being our guest! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations on both of your trips with us! We look forward to seeing you whenever you are back in Georgia!

paramus nj, United States
Reviewed January 2, 2014

friendly,immaculate, and unbelievable breakfast. easy and speedy check-in and check-out. delicious and fresh coffee constantly. fresh baked cookies are put out around 4:00 in the lobby. this will be our go to hotel every time we come to Georgia.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Robert M.,

Thank you for being our guest! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations with breakfast, our warm/friendly staff, and of course the cookies and coffee! We look forward to seeing you whenever you are back in Georgia!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Accomodations very nice--clean and comfortable. The breakfast was high quality. Easy access to hotel from the highway and the hotel is close to many interesting spots worth a visit. Staff very helpful and accomodating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you for being our guest! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations and that you shared your experience on Tripadvisor! If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know!

Kevin Hill
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf? Share your experiences!