Hampton Inn lives up to their reputation with this hotel. Staff, room and everything else were "first class". The room was very clean and the bed was to die for. What an enjoyable stay! I will stay there again on my next trip to the Atlanta area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get close to the past in Lawrenceville - maybe even closer than you expected with the supernatural air of this historic small town. The Hampton Inn® hotel in Lawrenceville - I-85/Sugarloaf is conveniently located within walking distance of the Discover Mills and only a few minutes from the Gwinnett Arena and Civic Center. Go back in time as you climb the steps to Gwinnett County's oldest courthouse from the late 1800s, located near the downtown square and within minutes of our hotel in Lawrenceville. You can also browse the unique specialty shops and restaurants that help define the area's personality. Our hotel in Lawrenceville gives you easy access to the Veteran's War Museum, the famous Lawrenceville Female Seminary, and an old cemetery that many believe to be haunted. Take a short day trip to Atlanta to enjoy big-city attractions like the World of Coca Cola Pavilion and Six Flags Over Georgia. Be sure to ask the team at our Lawrenceville hotel for tips on all the area's intriguing sights. Here at the Hampton Inn Lawrenceville-I-85/Sugarloaf, we're passionate about taking good care of you. We Love Having you Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville i-85 Sugarloaf Hotel Lawrenceville
- Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
- Lawrenceville Hampton Inn