“Hampton Sugarloaf”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Beautiful Hampton Inn very close to a vibrant Discover Mills Mall which includes a Bass Pro Shop, theater and fine dining. A welcoming staff, very fresh modern rooms. This hotel has a resort feel to it, beautiful grounds. Facility is close to many attractions and golf clubs and a short ride to North Georgia mountains and several winery's in the area, Chateau Elan. This facility is highly reccomended for business or family travel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Steven S.,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! If there is ever anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask us! Thank you so much for your loyalty and for letting others know of your experience with this review!

See you next time!
Kevin and the entire team at the Hampton Inn-Lawrenceville/I-85/Sugarloaf, GA

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed here in April for a wedding. The hotel was very nice and clean. The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly. The free coffee in the lobby in the rooms is a nice touch. The morning buffet was great. We had a nice bbq using the hotel's grill and invited the staff to eat. The hotel is conveniently located and near a outlet mall. Overall it was a great hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Miya J.,

See you next time!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I specifically booked the Hampton b/c my last attempt to save $$$ via Priceline.com ended with a disappointing stay. However, I had a great stay by just booking a room at the Hampton. I love the room and the breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear John M.,

Great to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and thank you for sharing your feedback with TripAdvisor. We value the comments we receive and appreciate it when a guest takes the time to share them. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Very comfortable and clean rooms. Great location. Right off 85. Great ammenities in and arround the hotel. Stayed at alot of hotels in the area and this was the best out of them. Free breakfast was awesome. Great spread. The staff was great

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear 60898MMor,

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've stayed in many hotels having been a flight attendant and this is one of THE best! It was clean, quiet, the staff was incredibly polite and they were available to get me to the conference everyday up the street. To top it all off we were offered the most amazing breakfast every day for free!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Amy D.,

WOW! Thank you so much for the great comments about our hotel. It means a lot coming from you, as a former flight attendant, I bet you have seen the best, worst, and everything in between! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and thank you for sharing your feedback with TripAdvisor. We value the comments we receive and appreciate it when a guest takes the time to share them. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The hotel is very clean. The beds are comfortable. The staff is kind and helpful. The breakfast, and coffee are great! The wifi worked well. The outdoor seating is comfortable.The pool in April is too cold to swim in. The hotel overall is wonderful.

Dear Amber C.,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am sorry that the pool was too cold, you will just have to come back when it is warmer! Thank you for letting others know of your experience by sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. We value the comments we receive and appreciate it when a guest takes the time to share them. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My check in was was the fastest of any hotel ever! Room was nice, close to the Gwinnett Center and some great restaurants. Nice breakfast area. Outdoor patio and pool looked nice, although we didn't have time to partake. Very pleased.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Dear Thomas M.,

Kevin Hill

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Courtyard Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf? Share your experiences!