“CLEAN & QUIET Very good experience.”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“CLEAN & QUIET Very good experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were just in the area overnight and wanted to stay close to the outlet mall. This hotel was very clean and quiet. The staff was excellent, and breakfast was great. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear C_us_Go,

Thank you for writting a review of our hotel! We appreciate the feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with us! If you are ever in the area again, be sure to look us up! We would love to have you stay again!

Kevin and the entire Hampton Inn Sugarloaf Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and his extended family stayed here for three nights. The hotel met all my expectations: clean, quiet, centrally located, friendly staff, comfortable bed, etc. The whole place just had a really nice "vibe." I definately would recommend it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear FinickyMe,

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Like New and Super Clean, Great Looking facility, pool and gym! Stylish, Great HOT Breakfast, Beautiful Rooms and Accommodations!!! The hotel's staff is excellent! Located Next to interstate and shopping center. Target is only five miles. Located next to Eleven 15 Events Wedding Venue! Perfect for business or pleasure!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear StephWhatleyPhoto,

Newnan, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I chose this hotel for our night out mostly because of the great reviews, and the fact that they offer a complimentary shuttle (within 3 miles). Well, we didn't experience the "great" customer service that we had read about and anticipated. When we got there, I was planning on using a Visa gift card with more than enough to cover our one night stay. But they wouldn't accept it, so I ended up having to pay cash. I booked the room on the gift card, and was frustrated that it wasn't accepted at check in. I requested a room facing the mall. He had to make new keys and seemed frustrated by this.
We were going to Medieval Times that evening and were planning on using the complimentary hotel shuttle, so we could enjoy ourselves and have a couple of drinks. When we checked in, I asked about the shuttle and was told that the shuttle doesn't run past 10:00. When I asked if he knew what time the show usually ends, the man said, "After 10:00". We were out of the show and in the car at 9:30. That was also frustrating. I felt like he was unwilling to help and "brushed us off".
Also, the alarm clock in our room was set to 6:30am by the previous occupants, and hadn't been reset. We were planning on sleeping in but, the alarm woke us up. I have never had to check an alarm clock in a hotel to make sure it wasn't on. This was extremely irritating. We have a one year old (that was with his grandparents for the night), and we were really looking forward to a good nights sleep.
On the plus side, the room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was pretty good. But, I probably won't be staying here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Megan B
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Megan B.,

Please accept my apologies for the poor quality of service you experienced. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff and for that I am truly sorry. If there is anything I can do to make up for the poor experience with us, please let me know. I can be reached at 678-407-0018 or by email at kevin.hill@hilton.com. Thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you.

Kevin Hill
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

This hotel was the host hotel for my wedding, so we had over 50 guests at the hotel. The entire stay was outstanding - the service was consistently superior, from the front desk to the housekeeping staff. They offered shuttle service - friendly & on time - to our wedding guests, and the rooms were comfortable, with great beds. Everyone in our wedding party commented on what a great hotel it was. Highly Recommend!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lisa M
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear Lisa Nelson Minter,

Thank you for writting a review of our hotel! We appreciate the feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with us! We are happy that we were able to host your fabulous friends and family for your wedding weekend and are happy everyone enjoyed themselves! If we can ever be of assistance in the future, please let us know! We loved having you here!

East Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

The hotel was conveniently located, and easy to find. They offered many small services that contributed to a more comfortable, convenient stay ie. hot tea/coffee available throughout the day, complimentary newspapers and business center. Free wi-fi. There was some hallway noise that made it's way into the room, but not unreasonable. Agree with earlier review: the staff was unusually helpful & friendly. Would stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear MikeEastTennessee,

Thank you for writting a review of our hotel! We appreciate the feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with us! Please accept my apologies for the hallway noise! We look forward to seeing you again!

Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

The hotel was in close proximity to restaurants, shopping, etc., and was easy to find. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. They leave cookies out for every guest to enjoy, which was a nice touch. The hotel looked like it had been recently remodeled. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The pillows were not comfortable, so you might want to bring your own. They had a patio and swimming pool outside that were very nice. The complimentary breakfast was surprisingly very good, and they kept everything well stocked. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa S
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Lisa S.,

Kevin and the entire Hampton Inn Sugarloaf Team
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf? Share your experiences!