“Excellent Place to Stay!”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We went to visit friends in September and searched for weeks for a nice hotel because we have a newborn baby boy that was only 2 months old at the time. I am really funny when it comes to hotels, I bring my own everything ie: bedding, lysol, towels, etc. I am extra scared of bed bugs, and germs! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT BED BUGS OR GERMS..... THEY ARE FREE FROM BOTH!!! One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in!

I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW PLEASED I AM WITH THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was clean, comfortable and everyone was extra friendly. I even called and asked them if they had bed bugs and informed them that I would bring my own linens and wanted the room to be free from everything before our arrival because I would bring my own. They never made me feel crazy, lol. They were very pleasant and friendly and exceeded my expectations.

The breakfast is wonderful. We stayed for 5 nights and had something different each morning. It was a lifesaver for us with a newborn because we could stay right at the hotel and eat breakfast and not have to worry about packing up and going out and not to mention the fact that it is FREE. They had waffles, egggs, sausage, bagels, OJ, oatmeal and MUCH more!

The location is the best, easy freeway access to everything. Close to entertainment and food!

We will always stay here when we visit Georgia ! Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Angelia H.,

Thank you for writting a review of our hotel! We appreciate the feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with us! If you are ever in the area again, be sure to look us up! We would love to have you stay again!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I'm not sure I've ever seen a hotel with this many reviews and not a single one or two star review. This one is heavily weighted with five stars, so I picked it for me and four coworkers. I didn't hear anyone say a bad word about the hotel. It does not appear at all like it's been open for eight years. Unless you study the wall marks very, very closely, it seems like a hotel that's only been open a couple of years. The hotel is very well kept.

Both the inside and outside common areas are large and comfortable. The weight room is not stuffed in a windowless closet like at so many hotels, and all the equipment worked (or at least appeared to, I didn't try it all).

My bedroom was very comfortable. Although I was right next to the elevator, I never heard a sound in the several nights I stayed.

Staff was very accommodating at check-in, when asking questions, and when checking out. I checked out a day early (not because of any problems with the hotel) and no problems or hassle at all. It took about 30 seconds from the time I told them I wanted to check out early to the time I was handed my statement.

If I need another hotel in this area, this will be the first place I check.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Moderationforme,

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The breakfast is quite decent ... better than decent, actually. The "cheese omelets" aren't great, but with such a large spread, pass on them and enjoy the rest.

The location is nice with good restaurants within a 10 minute drive. I have stayed there frequently for work, and will continue to when I'm in town.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Jeff N.,

Reviewed September 24, 2012

What an awesome hotel! Well worth the money and close to everything! We were up here from Florida at a conference and chose this hotel because of the great reviews. We were not disappointed. Free breakfast in the morning, and always fresh. This is a definite must whenever you are in the Lawrenceville/Duluth area.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Keith H.,

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Due to work being done on condo due to electrical fire, I had to find temporary housing. I chose this hotel due to location of my job, my home, and convenience to shopping and entertainment. I have also used this hotel (banquet room) for a large family baby shower. I cannot say enough nice things about the staff! The front desk staff was very patient and accomodating. The room attendents were cordial and accomodating as well. Attendant who worked the continental breakfast was so sweet and personable. The hotel is clean and fresh! I always prefer to stay at Hampton Inns when traveling. It is nice to know when I have special circumstances, I can depend on my local Hampton Inn!

Room Tip: King suites are divine if you want to have a luxury feel at a reasonable rate!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Dodi O,

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying here one night when in Duluth for business. Rooms were clean and standard size. Standard amenities you would expect for a Hampton Inn.Great breakfast complete with hot and cold foods. Friendly staff. The price seemed a little high, but might have been in line with the other hotels in the other area. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Live2RoadTrip,

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Nice for one night stay!!! The rooms were clean, the tv and cable were updated but the furniture were a bit old!! Breakfast was actually very good!!! The only thing that bothered me was the cigaret smell in our non smoking floor!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Evagandri
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Evagandri,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the cigarette smoke smell on your floor during your stay. However we are pleased to hear that you had a great experience at breakfast. We hope you will give us another chance if you return to the area.

Kevin and the entire Hampton Inn Sugarloaf Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Courtyard Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf? Share your experiences!