We went to visit friends in September and searched for weeks for a nice hotel because we have a newborn baby boy that was only 2 months old at the time. I am really funny when it comes to hotels, I bring my own everything ie: bedding, lysol, towels, etc. I am extra scared of bed bugs, and germs! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT BED BUGS OR GERMS..... THEY ARE FREE FROM BOTH!!! One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in!
I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW PLEASED I AM WITH THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was clean, comfortable and everyone was extra friendly. I even called and asked them if they had bed bugs and informed them that I would bring my own linens and wanted the room to be free from everything before our arrival because I would bring my own. They never made me feel crazy, lol. They were very pleasant and friendly and exceeded my expectations.
The breakfast is wonderful. We stayed for 5 nights and had something different each morning. It was a lifesaver for us with a newborn because we could stay right at the hotel and eat breakfast and not have to worry about packing up and going out and not to mention the fact that it is FREE. They had waffles, egggs, sausage, bagels, OJ, oatmeal and MUCH more!
The location is the best, easy freeway access to everything. Close to entertainment and food!
We will always stay here when we visit Georgia ! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get close to the past in Lawrenceville - maybe even closer than you expected with the supernatural air of this historic small town. The Hampton Inn® hotel in Lawrenceville - I-85/Sugarloaf is conveniently located within walking distance of the Discover Mills and only a few minutes from the Gwinnett Arena and Civic Center. Go back in time as you climb the steps to Gwinnett County's oldest courthouse from the late 1800s, located near the downtown square and within minutes of our hotel in Lawrenceville. You can also browse the unique specialty shops and restaurants that help define the area's personality. Our hotel in Lawrenceville gives you easy access to the Veteran's War Museum, the famous Lawrenceville Female Seminary, and an old cemetery that many believe to be haunted. Take a short day trip to Atlanta to enjoy big-city attractions like the World of Coca Cola Pavilion and Six Flags Over Georgia. Be sure to ask the team at our Lawrenceville hotel for tips on all the area's intriguing sights. Here at the Hampton Inn Lawrenceville-I-85/Sugarloaf, we're passionate about taking good care of you. We Love Having you Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville i-85 Sugarloaf Hotel Lawrenceville
- Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
- Lawrenceville Hampton Inn