“Lives Up To The Hype!”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed September 24, 2012

What an awesome hotel! Well worth the money and close to everything! We were up here from Florida at a conference and chose this hotel because of the great reviews. We were not disappointed. Free breakfast in the morning, and always fresh. This is a definite must whenever you are in the Lawrenceville/Duluth area.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Keith H.,

Thank you for writting a review of our hotel! We appreciate the feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with us! If you are ever in the area again, be sure to look us up! We would love to have you stay again!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Due to work being done on condo due to electrical fire, I had to find temporary housing. I chose this hotel due to location of my job, my home, and convenience to shopping and entertainment. I have also used this hotel (banquet room) for a large family baby shower. I cannot say enough nice things about the staff! The front desk staff was very patient and accomodating. The room attendents were cordial and accomodating as well. Attendant who worked the continental breakfast was so sweet and personable. The hotel is clean and fresh! I always prefer to stay at Hampton Inns when traveling. It is nice to know when I have special circumstances, I can depend on my local Hampton Inn!

Room Tip: King suites are divine if you want to have a luxury feel at a reasonable rate!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Dodi O,

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying here one night when in Duluth for business. Rooms were clean and standard size. Standard amenities you would expect for a Hampton Inn.Great breakfast complete with hot and cold foods. Friendly staff. The price seemed a little high, but might have been in line with the other hotels in the other area. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Live2RoadTrip,

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Nice for one night stay!!! The rooms were clean, the tv and cable were updated but the furniture were a bit old!! Breakfast was actually very good!!! The only thing that bothered me was the cigaret smell in our non smoking floor!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Evagandri
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Evagandri,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the cigarette smoke smell on your floor during your stay. However we are pleased to hear that you had a great experience at breakfast. We hope you will give us another chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed here for 2 weeks and really like this hotel. I've stayed at other Hampton Inn's in other states recently and this one was the best. The carpet in the other hotels felt "sticky" and dirty. I had to buy some socks just to walk around. I believe it may be from the Febreeze they spray. I didn't ask for maid service on a daily basis, so maybe that's why the carpet felt better. The staf was very friendly and helpful. I was disappointed that they didn't have the managers social, but I had some friends staying next door at the Homewood, so I joined them.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Beverly C
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Dear Beverly C.,

Reviewed August 15, 2012

On a recent trip to visit with family for the weekend, we stayed at the Hampton Inn near downtown Atlanta, just off I-85. It was not only conveniently located, but easily accessible and in close proximation to both a nice shopping area and restaurants. When we entered the lobby to register, our 12 year old said, "WOW, this is nice." That speaks volumes when the younger ones take notice. The hotel was very attractive, the lobby, the rooms and other areas were all clean and the staff was very nice too. We enjoyed the variety they provided for breakfast the next morning too. For us, it is always so much easier to have breakfast before leaving the hotel. As we were leaving the next morning, one of the housekeeping staff said to us, "thanks for staying with us." I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Dear TGCobb,

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Our family (17 rooms) stayed at this Hampton Inn for a 3 day weekend for a wedding. It was very clean well maintained and the staff was very friendly. We spent a majority of our time in the breakfast area visiting and it made for a nice gathering place. The pool was very clean and the kids had a great time. The breakfast was excellent and they were very accomodating to our family. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful to us. Thanks again for a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank beth s
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Dear beth s,

Kevin and the entire Hampton Inn Sugarloaf Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf? Share your experiences!