Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Days Inn Lawrenceville(Lawrenceville)
$65
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hotelmedieval timesbusiness triproom was cleanfront desk staffoutlet malldiscover millscomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlyshuttle servicewafflesfire pitwould definitely stay here againa great stayfamily weddinggreat breakfastsouthern hospitality
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This is an absolutely top-notch property at this (or any, really) price point -- rooms are clean and functional, beds are comfortable, and the staff is responsive and extremely welcoming. As a "road warrior" for the last twelve years, believe me when I tell you there is a difference between this Hampton Inn and just about every hotel in its class, anywhere in the country. I really cannot recommend it more highly!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side of the hotel (even numbered rooms) can be flooded with light from parking lot lights for a good portion of the night. If you prefer a darker room, ask for an odd-numbered room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Dear WJPurdy,

Thank you for writting a review of our hotel! We appreciate the feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experiences with us! We look forward to having you with us each week!

Kevin and the entire Hampton Inn Sugarloaf Team

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stay at over 20-25 Hilton properties a year - many of them Hampton - and this is one of the nicest examples around. (Only stayed here for one night.)

Clean. Friendly. Had room I wanted and Gold HHonors package waiting inside. Free water bottles at front desk too.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

Dear Munjalm,

Thank you for writting a review of our hotel! We appreciate the feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with us! If you are ever in the area again, be sure to look us up! We would love to have you stay again!

Kevin and the entire Hampton Inn Sugarloaf Team

Reviewed April 19, 2012

When you want to show off the Hampton Chain bring em here. Rooms were immaculate, front desk like a puppy lab. Location was great. Breakfasts outstanding. Just made one purr like a kitten

Room Tip: Lower floors, away from the highway
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2012

Dear Buddybo,

Thank you so much for writting a review of our hotel and letting everyone know about your stay! We greatly appreciate the feedback and are happy that you enjoyed your time with us! We do hope to see you again when traveling in the area!

Kevin and the entire Hampton Inn Sugarload team!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We checked in at 1:20AM after the NCAA Basketball Tournament on Friday night/Sat morning. Front desk was very friendly - very easy check in. Rooms were very clean. Location was great - right across the street from Discovery Mills Mall. Breakfast was good. We felt safe in this area. Would definitely recommend to friends and will stay there again if ever in Atlanta area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AlabamaDisneymom
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Dear Alabamadisneymom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor! We really do appreciate you letting others know of your experience with us! We hope that you enjoyed the NCAA tournament and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Kevin and the entire Hampton Inn Team

Reviewed March 12, 2012

What can I say about this place that hasn't been already said. Great hotel and even better staff and service. Nothing screams fancy about this hotel, but if your looking for a CLEAN and comfortable place away from home then this is the place. I stayed here for a total of 10 days without a single issue.
Only two minor gripes with the place, but IMHO does not change the 5 star status of this place.
First, if your looking for a nice powerful shower in the morning, forget about it. The shower pressure feels lets say impotent. Not sure if this is the hotel or all over Georgia due to water conservation efforts.
Second, if your a vegetarian forget about having eggs in the morning. The eggs made at breakfast every morning have pork or cheese, take your pick. There are other items for breakfast that make up for it.
All in all, if I every visit Atlanta again I will be staying here for sure.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Dear Ranjah007,

Thank you so much for writting a review about our property! We greatly appreciate it! We are happy that you referred to us as your "Home Away From Home", that means we did our jobs to make your stay wonderful! I would love to speak to you further regarding vegetarian breakfast options and our showerheads, please reach out to me at kevin.hill@hilton.com or by phone at 678-407-0018.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you again in the future!

Kevin and the entire Hampton Inn Sugarloaf Team!