“Hamilton travelers”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Fairhope, Alabama
“Hamilton travelers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

We stayed at the Hampton/Sugerloaf during our visit to Lawerenceville for a funeral. The staff was exceptionally friendly. Earl at the front desk gave me excellent directions to the funeral home and held a room key for my sister. Sylvia in the breakfast bar fed us late because we were still living in a different time zone and missed breakfast by a few minutes. They even gave us a late checkout so that we had extra time and my elderly mother could get some extra rest due to our late arrival. I would stay again and would recommend this hotel. It is very clean and up to date.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, November 8, 2011
Dear Martha H.,

Thank you so much for writing a review of our hotel! We greatly appreciate the feedback and you sharing your experience with others! If there is anything we can do in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Have a great day!

Kevin and the entire Hampton Inn Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Fairfield, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2011

I stayed here for one evening on the recommendation from my local vendor and selected this because it was the closest to his office and the expressway.

When I checked in, the front desk staff was cheerful and very helpful. They asked if I had stayed there before and when I said no, they quickly filled me in on the details of the property. They gave me the passcode for the wireless internet without me having to ask, which is always a nice thing.

My room was on the 3rd floor and looked out into parkway. The only drawback was the bright lights shining into the room, but the blackout curtains did a good job. The room was spacious and clean and the refrigerator was cold. The bathroom was a decent size as well. There were plenty of places to plug in my laptop, two cell phones, iPod and iPad which is always a plus. What made my evening was the complimentary can of Diet Coke, peanuts and Cracker Jack that was waiting on the desk. A really nice touch.

The complimentary internet is especially nice since full-service hotels tend to charge $10-15/day for access.

Breakfast was good and had a very nice selection. The eating area had plenty of seating and the staff did an outstanding job of keeping the area clean during the breakfast rush.

I will definitely book here again if I have business in Lawrenceville.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, November 1, 2011
Dear Belasaria,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! If there is ever anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask us! Thank you so much for your loyalty and for letting others know of your experience with this review!

See you next time!
Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2011

Very nice Hampton Inn. The hotel staff is extermely welcoming and made the stay that much more enjoyable. Quiet hotel, that appears to be very popular. It's quite a big hotel too - with five floors.

My room was narrow, but felt big enough even with two double beds. The bathroom is large, clean and everything was in perfect working condition. Even the lighting in the bathroom was perfect - very bright!

32" LCD TV - I felt they could have used a larger size, but there was plenty of channels to select from.

Comfortable bed- but the pillows were less so. The room AC was little loud. But the hotel itself was quiet all night - even though it's located very close to 85.

The breakfast was good - two different kinds of omletes and sliced maple sausages. They also had coffee, pastries, waffles, bread, fruit, cereal, and juices.

Overall a clean, quiet, friendly hotel. I will be back!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
Dear 1hotelexpert,

Thank you so much for this review, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with everyone! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and if there is ever anything we can do, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you again!

Kevin and the Hampton Inn Sugarloaf Team
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

This hotel is in a very good section north of Atlanta. Beautiful grounds and good restaurants nearby. Easy access to I-85. The room was comfortable and sparkling clean. In-room microwave and refrigerator. Staff was very friendly and efficient. Missed breakfast and they offered me a breakfast bag to go with fruit, breakfast bar and muffin inside. I highly recommend this hotel. Stayed there going and coming on a recent trip.

Room Tip: We had a 5th floor room facing the city. The hotel is at a higher elevation.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, October 12, 2011
Dear HapiTraveler,

Thank you so much for writting a review on TripAdvisor! We great appreciate you sharing your experience with others! I am so glad that you had a wonderful time while visiting and we hope to see you again in the future!

Have a great day!
Kevin and the entire Hampton Inn Sugarloaf Team
Seymour, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2011

This property is in a growing area of greater Atlanta. The front desk, breakfast area and maintenance staff were all friendly. Cleanliness is top-notch.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, September 27, 2011
Dear Doug L.,

Thank you so much for writting a review on our hotel! I am glad to hear that our staff and hotel met or exceeded your expectations! We look forward to seeing you again!

Regards,

Kevin and the entire Hampton Inn Sugarloaf Team
Pace, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2011

Breakfast was great. The hotel was very clean! Staff was very friendly. We would definitly stay there again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, September 16, 2011
Dear AleePace_FL,

See you next time!
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

The staff was friendly and efficient. The room was what I expect from Hampton Inns, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this review, September 13, 2011
Dear Jim0942,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Please keep us in mind should your travels bring you back to Lawrenceville!

Regards,
Kevin and the entire team at the Hampton Inn-Lawrenceville/I-85/Sugarloaf, GA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Residence Inn Atlanta NE/Duluth Sugarloaf

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf? Share your experiences!