“Safe area for female traveling alone on business”

Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed June 7, 2011

I enjoyed my stay! The rooms were really nice, everything from the lobby to the room and bathroom were very clean. I am female and was traveling alone on business and felt very safe at this location. Loved that it was close to Discover Mills so that I could enjoy my downtime without having to go very far alone in an area that I am not familiar with. Liked being outside of the bustle of the city and traffic too!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2011

Dear ChrissieSKenna_WV,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! Safety and security of our guest is very important to us and we take steps to ensure everyone is safe! I am so glad that you felt this while staying with us! Thank you so much for your loyalty and for letting others know of your experience with this review!

Reviewed May 31, 2011

Absolutely wonderful stay! We are hilton Diamond members and this hotel is top notch among ALL Hilton hotels!! Will definitely stay there again. Regina - you are an asset to this hotel... she was very professional and made us feel welcomed in every way!!! ONE OF THE BEST HOTELS WE HAVE EVER STAYED! Room was VERY comfortable, CLEAN and the beds were awesome! Breakfast was delicious and had a great variety - from danishes, bacon, egg omelet's, yogurt, cereal and much more! Every staff member we came in contact with was friendly and ALWAYS willing to help in any way! Housekeeping was top notch!
'

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2011

Dear Cynthia1C,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! Thank you for being such a loyal Hilton guest and to hear your compliments as a Diamond Member really makes this special because we know how often our Diamond members travel! We will also be sure to share your comments with Regina, I know they will make her happy! Thank you so much for your loyalty and for letting others know of your experience with this review!

Reviewed May 26, 2011

After a house fire forced us to move into a local hotel for what ended up being a 4 month stay, we checked many area hotels to make sure we chose the best one for our needs. This hotel met all of them and more! The front desk staff---especially Donna and Josh---and the breakfast staff (Sylvia), made us feel welcome each and every day. The hotel is very clean, and every concern was addressed promptly and completely. It's hard to be away from home for such a long time, but the staff at the Hampton Inn made us feel like their hotel truly was a "home away from home"!

Room Tip: For quiet choose a room ending in 01.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank skelco11

Dear Skelco11,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! It was truly a pleasure to have you here with us while your house was being rebuilt! If you are ever wanting a waffle, please stop by for one, we would love to say hello! Thank you so much for your loyalty and for letting others know of your experience with this review!

Reviewed April 25, 2011

Another great visit. I walked in the door and they remembered me, even though it had been 3 months since my last stay. The room was spotless, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was great-all the food items were fresh and well presented.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2011

Dear EJNusbaum,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! It is truly a pleasure for us to see you each time that you return to the hotel for a visit! Thank you so much for your loyalty and for letting others know of your experience with this review!

Reviewed April 22, 2011

When I have business in this area, I am so eager to stay in this hotel. I feel like I am at home as soon as I walk into the lobby. The entire staff is friendly and accomodating. The rooms are cozy, workout room is nice and the complementary breakfast is yummy. Big thumbs up on this one!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2011

Dear Pat5550,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn-Sugarloaf! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! We look forward to the next time you "come home for a reunion"! Thank you again for staying with us and sharing your experience with this review!

Reviewed April 13, 2011

Clean rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast buffet, good location. I didn't use the pool or gym, so I can't rate those. I was very pleased with the hotel and would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank LT_from_GA
hillk1025, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2011

Dear LT_from_GA,

I'm Kevin, General Manager at the Hampton Inn-Lawrenceville/I-85/Sugarloaf, GA! Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us here in the Peach State! We are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! I hope that you can return sometime in the future so you can use the pool and gym! They are just as great! Thank you again for staying with us and sharing your experience with this review!

Reviewed March 8, 2011

The location of the hotel is great! Easy on and easy off of I-95. The rooms were large and very clean. They also have a large parking lot which seems to be rare for hotels close to interstates. Breakfast was fantastic! They serve hot and cold items which I prefer over just a continental style breakfast. There were great restaurants in the area, a movie theater across the street at a large mall and a great gym that allows visitors to pay to work out and it was great!

• Stayed: February 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lawrenceville, GA
Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NE/Gwinnett Sugarloaf
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta NE Gwinnett Sugarloaf

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf? Share your experiences!