“Underwhelmed”
Review of Discover Mills - CLOSED

Discover Mills
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Big mall with few visitors. A lot of closed stores, maybe up to 40% are vacant. There's a Tommy Hilfiger outlet with good deals. Levi's, Bath and Body Works stores are worth the visit too. Nice food court with great options. AMC and Medieval Times too.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

This mall was very near a training center where I spent a week, so I would spend my lunch-time walking through the mall. It is a big kind of figure 8 mall with a large food court in the middle. Most of the popular food chains are in the food court but I was surprised with a large number of unique, non-chain branded shopping options (which was good). There are some of the stand-bys but plenty of other options to please just about any shopper. The facility is a little dated and could use a bit of a remodel, but for an outlet mall, it is pretty decent.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Discover Mills is great,lots of shopping.Kids have fun too at the AMC movies,Dave and Buster and thier are some other attractions for kids.It also has a huge food court.I will be back very soon!!

1  Thank pwilson1344
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Discover Mills is like 3 minutes from where I stay in Lawrenceville its an outlet Mall where with my favorite stores Off the Fifth (Saks Fifth Avenue), Neiman Marcus, Tommy Hillfiger, Levi's and many other stores. The location is so convienient for me as I don't have to travel far to get what I want, as I really hate shopping.

It also has an AMC Cinema where I relax and watch the latest movies after shopping. If you live around Lawrenceville, or happen to be here it is a fantastic place to shop. Its just off 85 at exit 107? Not too big so for us lazy shoppers it's the place to go, with a lot of shops i like, in a not too large setting, much unlike the Mall of Georgia which is like a little town.

1  Thank Poppie08
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Great place to visit for all your shopping needs. Beautiful, large food court.

1  Thank retiredhospitality