“My favorite outdoors shop!”

Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
Ranked #1 of 4 Shopping in Lawrenceville
Atlanta, Georgia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“My favorite outdoors shop!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Well, from the first time I visited a Bass Pro Shop in Davie, Fl, I knew I was "hooked". Being an advid "fisher women", I just looove Bass Pro Shops. When I relocated to Georgia and found one about 1/2 hour away from where I lived, I quickly became a frequent shopper at the Bass Pro Shops at Discover Mills Mall in Lawrenceville! I get al of the fishing and camping gear there, and at great prices!

Visited November 2011

Sugar Hill, Georgia
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Neat place to look around, kids love the big fish tank, but not an "attraction"”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This is a huge outdoors oriented store. It does have some neat things in it like a huge fresh water fish tank, a shooting game and a rock wall. They do have some fun weekend kids crafts and events too. So, it's nice to check out, but not someplace I'd go again with the kids (4 and 1 year olds) unless we needed something. I guess we'd go again if they had another kid focused event. This is one of those places where you walk in and think..."you've got to be a redneck if..."

Visited March 2012