My sister and I stayed at this hotel every weekend for eight weeks while we attended a continuing education class a few miles away at the Gwinnett campus of UGA. The hotel staff was always very helpful and friendly, expecially Irene Pateo (she worked the front desk). The rooms were very clean. We stayed on the third floor every week and it was always quiet. The hotel serves a complintary breakfast in the lobby that was pretty good. We never had any complaints and would recommend this location to friends or family. The location was very convient to Hwy 316 and as long as you stay on the back side of the hotel the highway noise is not a problem. The water pressure for the shower was pretty good and the water was hot enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled in 2017. Less than 5 minutes from Gwinnett Medical Center, Gwinnett Technical College, Gwinnett College, Infinite Energy Center (Gwinnett Arena) and downtown Lawrenceville. Only 30 minutes from Athens/UGA and downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Lawrenceville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Lawrenceville Hotel Lawrenceville
- Lawrenceville Comfort Suites