“Excellent stay”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Metro Atlanta, GA
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed March 28, 2007

My sister and I stayed at this hotel every weekend for eight weeks while we attended a continuing education class a few miles away at the Gwinnett campus of UGA. The hotel staff was always very helpful and friendly, expecially Irene Pateo (she worked the front desk). The rooms were very clean. We stayed on the third floor every week and it was always quiet. The hotel serves a complintary breakfast in the lobby that was pretty good. We never had any complaints and would recommend this location to friends or family. The location was very convient to Hwy 316 and as long as you stay on the back side of the hotel the highway noise is not a problem. The water pressure for the shower was pretty good and the water was hot enough.

• Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Norwalk, Connecticut
Reviewed February 5, 2007

I found this hotel to be quite nice for my 5 day stay in this very northern area of the greater Atlanta Area. I was visiting the county court house and this was the nearest to it.

I often stay at Comfort hotels and suites..because they are situated in and around areas where I am going to be...thus my stay here for the first time.

The room as usually was quite large..not only did it have a king size bed....but also a sitting area with a couch and coffee table ..a desk with a great office manager style chair..and easy to get to plugs for all your electronics...and finally a nice large bathroom.

The carpet looked very new ..both the bedding and decor was very pleasant....added to the room and was easy to look at.

This is NOT a place to stay at if you want to spend time in DOWNTOWN Atlanta.It is far away..and expensive to travel back and forth..unless you are renting a car. Then it makes quite the quiet retreat to return to after spending time in downtown.

Breakfast here was very nice..waffles..gravy..sausages..cereal..juices..fruit..coffee..milk....pastrys ...everything I could think of...nice seating for the meal..really a nice set-up. They re-filled items right up to the 9:30am ending of breakfast. I totally enjoyed it.

A computer was located on the second floor--very good for me as I was not able to bring my own due to space restraints. I was able to check my business over the internet..though basic--it served its purpose.

From this location...and at the front desks suggestion..I ventures out to DISCOVERY MILLS...to my surprise I found the BEST shopping seen by me in many many years. ladies shoes..addidas...COSMO (great hip hop and fleece ) a BIBLE store.

My room was cleaned as if by magic...when I returned I always found it cleaned and ready for me...but I never saw the maid...I left the room around 10am or so each day.

Small excercise room...it has a T.V...in warmer times a nice walk around the lot would give you a mile in around three passes.

Downside-----Not many..but....

1. Ice Machines only on 1 st floor

2. coffee pot broke-top fell in and they had no replacement...but lots of coffee downstairs in the breakfast room.

3. Couch and bench had ugly stains on them. The couch looked new otherwise....and you could tell the stains were not fresh. But left by some disgusting guest somewhat recently. I suggested to them that they use slipcovers when these sort of stains appear...or are left......but to tell you the truth...I am not angry with the hotel...I feel that guests that leave this sort of damage should pay the hotel for them...I know that for myself..I have never left food stains or any other stains in a hotel room. I have also seen these sort of stains in the chairs used in dressing rooms at larger upscale department stores...and I think the people do it on purpose...not by accident.

Overall I really enjoyed my stay here in the nice..quiet...Comfort Suites Hotel...and would recommend it to all that would enjoy these atributes.

Stayed January 2007
2 Thank WANTOTRAV
Travelers also viewed these Lawrenceville hotels
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Lawrenceville
#3 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Lawrenceville I-85 Sugarloaf
Homewood Suites Atlanta I-85-Lawrenceville-Duluth
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville

Been to Comfort Suites Lawrenceville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Lawrenceville

Property: Comfort Suites Lawrenceville
Address: SR 316 and 2225 Riverside Parkway, off University Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Location: United States > Georgia > Lawrenceville
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Business Hotel in Lawrenceville
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites Lawrenceville 2.5*
Completely remodeled in 2017. Less than 5 minutes from Gwinnett Medical Center, Gwinnett Technical College, Gwinnett College, Infinite Energy Center (Gwinnett Arena) and downtown Lawrenceville. Only 30 minutes from Athens/UGA and downtown Atlanta. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Lawrenceville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Suites Lawrenceville Hotel Lawrenceville