“If you could say it in one sentence,what would you say?”

Comfort Suites Lawrenceville
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Hinesville Georgia
“If you could say it in one sentence,what would you say?”
Reviewed November 16, 2009

The Comfort Suites was very clean and quiet.Their breakfast was very good.The staff was very polite.The bed was very comfortable and we felt well rested after a nights sleep.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Tennessee
Reviewed August 28, 2008

The Manager Sheila was an angel, helpful and professional.
We checked into this non-smoking motel for outpatient surgery at Gwinnette Medical Center.

Upon checkin, we were given a ground floor room, in which the toilet didn't flush as rapidly as needed so Sheila changed us to the quiet 3rd floor, and this time the room did smell like stale cigarettes--back down to the front desk.
This time Sheila took us to see another room and I believe she would have done anything to please us-and finally we ended up with a great-clean-good flushing room with 2 Queens, micro and fridge, and a good quick pick breakfast in their diningroom.
This hotel has been totally renovated and we thought it was new-so be aware it is like new for a 6 year old hotel. The carpet was clean-the beds firm but not hard, tons of pillows and very thick towels. Coffee, iron, and hairdryer in each room The internet connection is broadband cable-which they supply you with a cable. There isn't wifi in the rooms. Elevators-clean, the lobby clean and the maids were very nice.
The location is very convenient to Gwinnette Medical Center and there are restaurants closeby-Golden Corral (good) Two chineese-one Thai and lotsa pizza ---delivery is no problem.
We recommend this hotel, and would stay there again with no hesitation.

• Liked — Convenient to Hospital, cleanliness, good manager.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
PA
Reviewed April 23, 2008

We luckily found this hotel and were extremely pleased with the size of the room (sleeper sofa helps with 3 boys), and the gratuitous Waffle House was fantastic. Staff was more than helpful, checked us in 6 hrs early and property is easily accessible.

• Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
Mastrocovo
Reviewed October 19, 2007

the trip advisor reviews were right on... our room was incredibly clean... the staff was courteous, helpful and friendly... your stay includes a hearty self-serve breakfast...

• Stayed September 2007
Pittsburgh
Reviewed May 28, 2007

Very clean!! Quiet!!! These are the things we look for in a hotel and we found them in this hotel. Great continental breakfast. Friendly staff. Good location. Very nice stay!!!

• Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
Metro Atlanta, GA
Reviewed March 28, 2007

My sister and I stayed at this hotel every weekend for eight weeks while we attended a continuing education class a few miles away at the Gwinnett campus of UGA. The hotel staff was always very helpful and friendly, expecially Irene Pateo (she worked the front desk). The rooms were very clean. We stayed on the third floor every week and it was always quiet. The hotel serves a complintary breakfast in the lobby that was pretty good. We never had any complaints and would recommend this location to friends or family. The location was very convient to Hwy 316 and as long as you stay on the back side of the hotel the highway noise is not a problem. The water pressure for the shower was pretty good and the water was hot enough.

• Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
Norwalk, Connecticut
Reviewed February 5, 2007

I found this hotel to be quite nice for my 5 day stay in this very northern area of the greater Atlanta Area. I was visiting the county court house and this was the nearest to it.

I often stay at Comfort hotels and suites..because they are situated in and around areas where I am going to be...thus my stay here for the first time.

The room as usually was quite large..not only did it have a king size bed....but also a sitting area with a couch and coffee table ..a desk with a great office manager style chair..and easy to get to plugs for all your electronics...and finally a nice large bathroom.

The carpet looked very new ..both the bedding and decor was very pleasant....added to the room and was easy to look at.

This is NOT a place to stay at if you want to spend time in DOWNTOWN Atlanta.It is far away..and expensive to travel back and forth..unless you are renting a car. Then it makes quite the quiet retreat to return to after spending time in downtown.

Breakfast here was very nice..waffles..gravy..sausages..cereal..juices..fruit..coffee..milk....pastrys ...everything I could think of...nice seating for the meal..really a nice set-up. They re-filled items right up to the 9:30am ending of breakfast. I totally enjoyed it.

A computer was located on the second floor--very good for me as I was not able to bring my own due to space restraints. I was able to check my business over the internet..though basic--it served its purpose.

From this location...and at the front desks suggestion..I ventures out to DISCOVERY MILLS...to my surprise I found the BEST shopping seen by me in many many years. ladies shoes..addidas...COSMO (great hip hop and fleece ) a BIBLE store.

My room was cleaned as if by magic...when I returned I always found it cleaned and ready for me...but I never saw the maid...I left the room around 10am or so each day.

Small excercise room...it has a T.V...in warmer times a nice walk around the lot would give you a mile in around three passes.

Downside-----Not many..but....

1. Ice Machines only on 1 st floor

2. coffee pot broke-top fell in and they had no replacement...but lots of coffee downstairs in the breakfast room.

3. Couch and bench had ugly stains on them. The couch looked new otherwise....and you could tell the stains were not fresh. But left by some disgusting guest somewhat recently. I suggested to them that they use slipcovers when these sort of stains appear...or are left......but to tell you the truth...I am not angry with the hotel...I feel that guests that leave this sort of damage should pay the hotel for them...I know that for myself..I have never left food stains or any other stains in a hotel room. I have also seen these sort of stains in the chairs used in dressing rooms at larger upscale department stores...and I think the people do it on purpose...not by accident.

Overall I really enjoyed my stay here in the nice..quiet...Comfort Suites Hotel...and would recommend it to all that would enjoy these atributes.

Stayed January 2007