We stayed at the Comfort Suites while visiting family in Lawrenceville. The hotel was clean and comfy, and overall a nice stay. The hotel doesn't have a pool, but the Hampton Suites across the street allows access, which was a nice bonus for the kids, even thought it's super small. But for kids, a pool is a pool!
The rooms were nice and had a little suite/couch/desk area with a mini-fridge. A nice added extra space when travelling with kids who leave their things everywhere :-)
In all, great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled in 2017. Less than 5 minutes from Gwinnett Medical Center, Gwinnett Technical College, Gwinnett College, Infinite Energy Center (Gwinnett Arena) and downtown Lawrenceville. Only 30 minutes from Athens/UGA and downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Lawrenceville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Lawrenceville Hotel Lawrenceville
- Lawrenceville Comfort Suites