Comfort Suites Lawrenceville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$106
Days Inn Lawrenceville(Lawrenceville)
$65
$59
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewschoice propertieswafflesour recent visithotel experienceenjoyed our staypleasant staffdesk clerkcomfortable bedfirst floorair conditionera wonderful staycontinental breakfastwould stay againone night stayhotel is locatedthe breakfast areapillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I would recommend them to others as they had no glaring weak spots, but nothing special either. Service was fine., both nights.

As other reviews have pointed out, location is good with easy access to 78 and i20.

Overall, the room (king suite) was nice enough. King size bed, sofa, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker. It was clean, and seemed well cared for. But I'm going to pick nits here.

The coffeemaker was on a stand over the microwave which was over the fridge. This put it at shoulder height for me (5' 10"). If you're short, that's high enough to make it awkward to pour the water into the coffeemaker.

On the TV, they've just changed satellite providers. The receiver is mounted on the back of the TV, and a wire connects the receiver to the sensor for the remote control. This sensor is supposed to be attached to the front of the TV by a small patch of double sided tape. Unfortunately, in our room, the tape had lost its adhesive properties, ad the sensor just lay on the table. This meant that any activity around the TV (e.g. Cleaning) was liable to leave the sensor behind the TV or facing the wrong way, effectively disabling the remote.

Finally, can you really call it a suite if the "wall" between the sleeping are and the sitting area is only about 3-4 feet long? Barely enough to block direct illumination from the lamp next to the sofa.

Breakfast showed some variety from day to day. They had the standard Comfort items plus a little meat to flesh it out - sausage one day, ham the next. Their biscuits were very good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tom146
CSCustomer_Care, Customer Care at Comfort Suites Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Suites Lawrenceville. With your comments we are able to see what we are doing right and where we can improve. I could not agree more that the hotel is in a good location and easy to access. It’s great to see that you have enjoyed our different offerings we have provided during our free hot breakfast. Here at the Comfort Suites we strive to provide our guests with the best experience possible. We will definitely be looking into the situation with the coffee pot and the TV receiver and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience they may have caused.
Thank you againd for your time and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The staff here is very thoughtful & accommodating. I felt they truly cared about ME! Everyone we spoke with was pleasant, kind & genuinely interested in making our stay as comfortable as possible! My mother had flown here to take care of me after my surgery. She couldn't stay at my house because she's allergic to cats. I went straight from my surgery to this hotel & was pampered for the entire 4 days. The staff was wonderful! I wish I knew all their names to thank them personally!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank JoyLibby
John W, Manager at Comfort Suites Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear JoyLibby,

Thank you for taking time to acknowledge our staff after your stay at our hotel. It was truly our pleasure to serve you and your mother. I hope you are healing well and are having a great Christmas Holiday season! Tell your mother thank you again for me.

John W

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Loved this place! Massive clean and modern rooms and spotless bathroom. Will stay again and again. I have stayed here twice and staff are great. I would only stay here in lawrenceville. Location is good with easy access to 78 and i20. Close to Atlanta as well. Lots of usual shops nearby Walmart and the like. Across the road there are nice restaurants to include an Italian and a chilis

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank GrahamBD80

Dear GrahamBD80,

Thank you for taking time out of you day to write a great review for our hotel. It is always our pleasure to serve our guest as best we can. Our Housekeeping & maintenance staff will love to hear about this!

Have a great day!

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

spent labor day w/end here with family,had an enjoyable stay.staff was accomodating and pleasant,room was comfortable with microwave & fridge .I was pleasantly surprised as this was a last minute booking on a holiday w/end and this was one of few options available.wifi worked great and was able to use their pc/printer for attraction tickets.Only thing missing was a pool fir the kids.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank pae_cyberdude

Dear pae_cyberdude,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to give us great feedback from you stay. It is always our pleasure to serve our guest to the best of our ability. We hope to see you and your family on your next trip to the Atlanta area!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed there one night while passing through Lawrenceville. Our room was immaculate and smelled very nice. It would have been hard to improve on this place. The breakfast was great and the staff was great. I would not hesitate to stay here again. The price was one of the best we had over a three week trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bevibbott

Dear Bevibbott,

Thank you for that great review! It is always our pleasure to serve our guest to the best of our ability and after a review like this, it will only want to make us work harder at serving you. Have a wonderful day, and come see us again!