Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lawrenceville, GA
Travelocity
$59
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront desktaxes and feesroom was cleangreat customer servicesausagemedical centercleaning staffoatmeallots of restaurantsgood nights sleepnice hotelfree breakfastthe breakfast areanice arealate checkthird floorhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2010

We were visiting family in the area and chose to stay at the Country Inn and Suites as it was close.
The staff was very pleasant and helpful from the minute we checked in till the time we checked out.
The rooms were clean and kept well. Everthing was in working order.
Continental breakfast was a plus - food was fresh and there was a good selection.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pmsmrs
Reviewed November 21, 2010

I always feel comfortable here. The Staff is so very friendly and I feel like I'm staying at the home of a friend or relative. Not the luxury rooms of a high priced hotel, but very comfortable, always clean and I always feel safe here. I always stay here when I am in the Atlanta area even if my business is on the other side of Atlanta and I have to drive further. It's worth the inconvenience.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2010

We arrived late after a long drive, tired, hungry...and were treated like VIP's! The gentlemen at the front desk upgraded us to a suite (and we hadn't even asked) and made a restaurant recommendation that we followed. We were offered complimentary cookies, coffee and capaccino. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast bar was well stocked and great for a quick breakfast before our seminar.
This is the second time we've stayed in a Country Inn and Suites (the other was in Gurnee IL) and both times the service exceeded expectations. If I were in this area again, I would book my room here in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2010

We had a wonderful experience! The hotel staff is friendly and accommodating. The rooms were very quiet... we really never heard anyone except once in awhile in the hallway. I was amazed! Also, completely non-smoking!

The housekeeping staff was pleasant and efficient. We felt completely safe leaving our belongings in our room, even our laptop. The beds were comfortable, firm support and cushioned with a pillow-top mattress pad. Down pillows and comforter were wonderful!

Breakfast each morning was good! Three hot foods were kept warm: eggs (like what you'd find on an Egg-McMuffin), sausage, and gravy for biscuits. You could make your own waffles. Bread goods included white/wheat bread, English muffins, biscuits, bagels, rolls, and muffins. Dry cereals included Kellogg's Raisin Bran, Special K, and Frosted Flakes. Beverages included milk, juice, lattes, hot chocolate, and coffee. Also available were yogurt cups, fruit cups, cheese slices, and cream cheese.

There's a small pool in the back. Nice, private setting with trees/bushes around perimeter. I enjoyed sitting out there in the morning and reading the paper! The workout room had an elliptical trainer, recumbent bicycle, and treadmill.

Conveniently located. Large Publix Grocery about a block or two away. Overall, a WONDERFUL experience! By the end of our 3-week stay, we felt like family there! If we're back in the area, we'll DEFINITELY STAY AGAIN!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Theresa W
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Keep up what ever you are doing. It is working for you.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business