“Great experience!!!”

Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“Great experience!!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Hotel was older but nicely renovated. Everything was clean. Breakfast was also provided and many choices provided. Maid services was prompt everyday and area has easy access to other businesses. Will stay here again when visiting family!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
danvpatel, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville, responded to this review, October 14, 2014
We are glad that you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Manassas, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Excellent help from Gabriela and Dan. Very Good breakfast, clean and neat appearance both inside and outside. I was a single 62 year old woman traveling by my self and I felt secure. I would recommend this hotel to travelers wanting to find a good place to stay my stay was 5 days.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

1 Thank Mary K
danvpatel, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville, responded to this review, October 30, 2014
Thank you Mary! I hope you are doing well. I know the holiday seasons are arriving soon, so if you are planning your trip to this area, please do not hesitate to conact me. Dan
Nashville, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The staff members were all friendly, welcoming, and helpful, and the hotel is very nice. Convenient location, comfortable and clean rooms, and quiet. Overall, an excellent stay, and a very good value!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Good morning Amy, Thank you for your great comment. I hope all is well! Hope to see you soon.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very nice place- the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. THe lobby was functional and well ordered. Newspapers and snacks are available and there is a computer room.
THe hallways had an odor of chemicals or mold but the room was fine.

Room Tip: find another place to eat breakfast
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your stay with us. Hope the weather is nice in Orlando. It is getting little cold up here, but very refreshing. Looking forward to your next visit. Dan.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were visiting family and we stayed there for three nights. We didn't spend much time in the hotel itself except to sleep. The room was clean, nice showers, and comfortable bed. The breakfast was pretty good too. I would recommend this place if you're looking for a comfortable and clean place to stay in the area for a few days

Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Lina A
danvpatel, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business, and hope to see you again soon. Dan
Erwin, Tennessee
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Very nice rooms here. I would visit again. Breakfast was just ok. Walls are a little thin, but not bad. Love the cookies at the front desk. Alarm clock in room did not work when set to radio. Front desk called and checked to see if everything was ok upon arrival and I mentioned this but do not think it got fixed. I asked for a wake up call which was missed on the first morning of the stay. Luckily I had set a backup alarm on my phone. Possibly miscommunication on the wake up call time I assume. AC and heat worked well during the roller coaster weather changes. Overall a good experience here.

Room Tip: Muffler shop next door. Would try to avoid that side of the property.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank pickyvol
It was great having you here. I am very sorry that the alarm clock gave a problem. Please accept my apology. Hope we can serve you once again.
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Awesome experience, Really! No reservations and wound up at the wrong Country Inn & Suites, once we realized this the desk clerk offered to contact the other locale and check for availability but she was so awesome and friendly, we opted to stay at this location. The customer service was unbelievable, from check in to check out. Seriously! I noticed the mat in the elevator said something about being at home and I really felt that way. Can't say enough and going forward will always look for a Country Inn & Suites first. The staff was awesome and I noticed the front desk manager was out sweeping around the front door that morning and I was so surprised that he was taking pride in how the hotel looked. The owners should really be proud of their staff, from the front desk clerk to housekeeping. I passed a housekeeper on my way out and she actually stopped what she was doing to greet me :) (for the record I checked in February 22nd and stayed one night)

Room Tip: I stayed in a studio suite, Perfect!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Veda B
It was our pleasure to serve you. Thank you for the opportunity. By the way, sorry for the late response. Dan