“Friendly Staff”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Would love to stay in this hotel again. Personnel are so friendly and accomodating. They make you feel at home and comfortable. Great service!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Benefitstravel

Reviewed November 2, 2011

I can't get over how friendly and accommodating we found ALL of the staff. From making the reservation, changing the reservation, arriving, getting assistance, breakfast, cleanliness, etc staying here was a wonderful experience. We are fortunate to usually stay in more upscale hotels, but for this price range I have to say you can't get any better.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Groupworker
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Dan and his staff are an amazing group of people. They are very professional and will go out of their way to make sure your stay with them is a pleasent one. The Hotel is always very clean. I always feel extremely safe when I stay there. If you are in the Larencevelle area, this is where you want to stay! Peace....Linda

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed January 26, 2011

The staff was extremly nice and the hotel was very clean and quite. The free breakfast had a great choice of items, from oatmeal to sausage gravy. We have family in the area so we will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank noname12_11
Reviewed November 22, 2010

We were visiting family in the area and chose to stay at the Country Inn and Suites as it was close.
The staff was very pleasant and helpful from the minute we checked in till the time we checked out.
The rooms were clean and kept well. Everthing was in working order.
Continental breakfast was a plus - food was fresh and there was a good selection.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pmsmrs
Reviewed November 21, 2010

I always feel comfortable here. The Staff is so very friendly and I feel like I'm staying at the home of a friend or relative. Not the luxury rooms of a high priced hotel, but very comfortable, always clean and I always feel safe here. I always stay here when I am in the Atlanta area even if my business is on the other side of Atlanta and I have to drive further. It's worth the inconvenience.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2010

We arrived late after a long drive, tired, hungry...and were treated like VIP's! The gentlemen at the front desk upgraded us to a suite (and we hadn't even asked) and made a restaurant recommendation that we followed. We were offered complimentary cookies, coffee and capaccino. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast bar was well stocked and great for a quick breakfast before our seminar.
This is the second time we've stayed in a Country Inn and Suites (the other was in Gurnee IL) and both times the service exceeded expectations. If I were in this area again, I would book my room here in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business