“Good Property, good value”

Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Cocoa, Florida
“Good Property, good value”
Reviewed June 6, 2010

Stayed here for a night and was not dissapointed. The rooms are laid out well ,somewhat new, good beds, large rooms.

Close to a couple of restaurants nearby within walkiing distance. Good for an evening for sure.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
southeast michigan
Reviewed March 28, 2010

Hotel is staffed with very helpful, friendly, professional employees. The entire staff greets you with a smile. At breakfast, they always ask if there is anything you need, is everything okay.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Boston
Reviewed February 17, 2010

This hotel is exactly how its seen online. The check-in was fast and easy. There were limited choices for breakfast. Please if you can get a parking in the front of the building its best to do so because my car was scratched on one side and my tire was punchered. I was told this was the first incident, but its wise not to have a second. The staff was really helpful in contacting the police to help resolve the issue. Other than that the stay was good. Please observe your bill because there is taxes added that was not told to me. I would recommend this hotel to any one. The bed is confortable and spacious. The room was great also.

• Liked — The room and bed
  • Disliked — Vandalizing or vehicle and breakfast choices
  • Stayed February 2010
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Guest2010Boston
Stafford
Reviewed November 3, 2009

No complaints here...at all!!
We stayed at this hotel in Feb 09 while in ATL for my cousin's Bridal Shower.
Check in was a breeze; the hotel was VERY clean; and very trendy!!
WE LOVED IT!!! Our stay completely changed my view of Holiday Inn Express Hotels.

The staff was always very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is a pretty nice spread here with everything from eggs to cereal, saugages, etc etc. Lots of restaurants around this hotel within less than 5 minutes walking distance.

The rooms were very comfortable and everything in them was good quality and again, VERY VERY clean.

I certainly hope these high standards will be kept up at this hotel. We were very impressed & plan to stay there again when we return for my cousin's baby shower! : )

• Stayed February 2009
1 Thank lolomama
Tennessee
Reviewed July 30, 2009

We had a great stay!! The staff were very friendly and helpful!!! The rooms were large, clean and had everything you need!! Would stay again!!!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Florida
Reviewed December 16, 2008

Upon check-in staff member was on cell phone and seemed to be off put by my arrival. Employee was also unable to print me a receipt at check-in when I requested to prepay for my stay. When I brought this to the managers attention she said the employee didn't know how to do it because policy was to not print receipts at check-in? I would think that if a guest would like to pre-pay, the staff should be able to provide a receipt. I guess I'm wrong. .

When I came down for towels a few days later it took 10 minutes for employee to get to the front desk. There was no bell at the counter and when she did finally come to the desk she was again on her cell phone. Very Unprofessional and left a bad taste in my mouth. Rooms were ok at best. The mirror in the bathroom had a crack that was fixed with packing tape and 2 of my 4 days I took a cold shower.

Mediocre at best.

• Liked — Plasma TV in the rooms
  • Disliked — Service
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
3 Thank AngryHands
Ft. Lauderdale
Reviewed December 9, 2008

Had to make a last minute trip to visit my critically ill sister in GMC and chose this hotel because it was close. My expectations were low but hoped I would find a clean bed and it wouldn't be too unpleasant.

To my surprise, the hotel was exceptional. It is immaculately clean and the beds were among the most comfortable I have encountered anywhere, including many high-end hotels.

I have never even stopped at the free breakfast counter in a discount hotel before but this one was inviting, pleasingly displayed with choices that interested me daily. The marble floors and tables were spotless and there were fresh flowers on the tables daily.

But probably the very best part was the friendly desk clerk. She was so warm and caring and went the extra mile to see that our stay was as pleasant as it could be during a difficult time for our family.

This was my first experience with a Holiday Inn Express; however, if this is representative of what I can expect at others I will seek them out in the future.

• Liked — Staff, cleanliness & comfortable bed
  • Disliked — No complaints
  • Stayed December 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Cheyennejoy