My 3 Grandkids and I stayed here for 3 nights in 1 room and my son and a co-worker in another room while my son was selling at the Repticon Reptile show at the fairgrounds nearby. It is a really nice hotel. I picked it for the good reviews, and the nice big rooms. The cost was good for what you got. The breakfast are also very good and offer lots of hot and cold variety. The only problem I had was those darn key cards that don't work part of the time. The bathtub dripped one night, but I reported it the next day and they fixed it before we got back. The staff was very friendly and professional. The hotel is in a good and safe location and lots of restaurants and things to do nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel in Lawrenceville, GA! Allow this quaint Atlanta suburb to lure you into its historically beautiful downtown surroundings, which support a wealth of fine dining and shopping. Located in the Northeast suburbs, our hotel, 38 minutes from Downtown Atlanta, boasts a location convenient to all nearby area attractions. We are conveniently located just 10 minutes from Sugarloaf Mills Shopping Mall & 20 minutes from the Mall of Georgia - the largest mall in the Southeastern region of the United States. Of all the hotels in Lawrenceville, GA, the Holiday Inn Express(R) is designed just for you, with all the modern amenities and comforts of home. Corporate guests looking for a hotel in Lawrenceville, GA need look no further than the Holiday Inn Express(R) Lawrenceville, which offers a well-equipped Business Center and free high-speed Internet access. We also now offer late meal options for guests checking in after hours. Just pre-order a meal from our preferred caterer, J. Michael's Cakes & Catering and have it waiting for you when you arrive at the hotel. Just a short drive from Gwinnett Medical Center and the Gwinnett Arena, and several other prominent Lawrenceville corporations, Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville is the best choice for our business travelers. Families can enjoy a stress-free trip when they stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves in providing you with a convenient location close to the most popular attractions, including Dave & Busters, Medieval Times, Stone Mountain and Lake Lanier Islands. The unique shops, museums and restaurants downtown make a great place to visit and are just a short drive from our hotel in Lawrenceville, GA. The crystal clear waters of our seasonal outdoor pool are waiting to welcome you to a relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville Hotel Lawrenceville
- Holiday Inn Lawrenceville
- Lawrenceville Holiday Inn