I booked this hotel, sight unseen, and was able to get a great rate (thanks to AAA discount). I was expecting an average room at an average hotel...just a place to sleep for the night and nothing spectacular. I was greeted by the front desk asst. and she was very helpful. I was shocked at the room size. It was great for traveling girls & all the baggage! The beds were comfy and the bathroom was clean. As a very picky breakfast eater, I was happy to have several options including buscuits, pancakes and a variety of pastries and muffins. Overall the stay was great, minus the family screaming children and adults next door (not a pleasant way to wake up)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our hotel in Lawrenceville, GA! Allow this quaint Atlanta suburb to lure you into its historically beautiful downtown surroundings, which support a wealth of fine dining and shopping. Located in the Northeast suburbs, our hotel, 38 minutes from Downtown Atlanta, boasts a location convenient to all nearby area attractions. We are conveniently located just 10 minutes from Sugarloaf Mills Shopping Mall & 20 minutes from the Mall of Georgia - the largest mall in the Southeastern region of the United States. Of all the hotels in Lawrenceville, GA, the Holiday Inn Express(R) is designed just for you, with all the modern amenities and comforts of home. Corporate guests looking for a hotel in Lawrenceville, GA need look no further than the Holiday Inn Express(R) Lawrenceville, which offers a well-equipped Business Center and free high-speed Internet access. We also now offer late meal options for guests checking in after hours. Just pre-order a meal from our preferred caterer, J. Michael's Cakes & Catering and have it waiting for you when you arrive at the hotel. Just a short drive from Gwinnett Medical Center and the Gwinnett Arena, and several other prominent Lawrenceville corporations, Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville is the best choice for our business travelers. Families can enjoy a stress-free trip when they stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves in providing you with a convenient location close to the most popular attractions, including Dave & Busters, Medieval Times, Stone Mountain and Lake Lanier Islands. The unique shops, museums and restaurants downtown make a great place to visit and are just a short drive from our hotel in Lawrenceville, GA. The crystal clear waters of our seasonal outdoor pool are waiting to welcome you to a relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lawrenceville Hotel Lawrenceville
- Holiday Inn Lawrenceville
- Lawrenceville Holiday Inn