“Wonderful food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Everything we had was really good. The gumbo had great flavor and a little "kick" to it. The olive tampenade toast was delicious! It is a little salty, due to the olives, so beware if you don't like salty things. The goat cheese and pesto base and lightly toated bread are a perfect foil for the olive tampenade. The shrimp and grits did not disappoint. The grits are rich and creamy. The sauce is flavorful and there is an appropriate amount of shrimp and sausage topping it. The fish tacos are very good. They have a nice amount of fish (I think grilled or baked, but not fried) and veggies tucked inside 2 soft taco shells. The black beans and rice are a nice side for the tacos. The are a little sweet, which is different from any black beans and rice I've ever had. The sink burger lived up to it's name! You would have to be able to dislocate you jaw to put that whole thing in your mouth! The meat was perfectly cooked, moist (a previous reviewer stated theirs was dry, not this one) and very good. The grilled vegetables are really good, too. I did not see actual grill marks on them, but they were not greasy, perfectly cooked (not soggy) and had great flavor. We were too full to try any dessert. Most of the regular menu items (known as "bigs") are in the $ 13-15 range. They had 2 specials, a grouper special that was $22, and a rib roast chop that was $30 (someone at a table near us ordered that and it was HUGE!). The appetizers are about $5-6. The beers range from $5-8. The building is small, and very casual. There is outdoor dining as well. Will go back!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We were visiting my Aunt in Atlanta and she wanted to try the restaurant since she had heard gresat reviews, so we decided to check it out. We were NOT disappointed! I had the fabulous spinach salad while I shared the Olive Tapenade toast ppoints with my Aunt. She ordered The Shrimp & Grits and raved about it. Next time we're coming through we'll definitely stop by again!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Never had a bad meal!! Great turkey club for something quick, great steaks for dinner,great beer and wine, goes great with sharing the mussels app, knife and fork burger to die for! Beware, burger are high quality beef so the chef tends to under cook, ask for med instead of med. rare or better yet, I just tell the staff what I want it to look like and it is always perfect. If not, they have no problem making it right, staff is very well trained, hip and cool. Great outdoor porch to hang on for people watching and laughing with friends.

1  Thank sgrbritches
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I found this place on TripAdvisor when I was visiting Lawrenceville on business. It looks like it is a converted gas station – it still has the large glass garage door. The interior was pleasantly decorated. The staff was very knowledgeable (especially on the beer choices which were many) and attentive. I really enjoyed my meal (salmon with spinach alfredo sauce one of the specials). I will definitely go back next time I visit Lawrenceville

1  Thank kasey0505
Reviewed September 29, 2012

The service and food are wonderful. If you want to try a craft or imported beer you have never seen before this is your place. The wine list is okay. The noise level can be high.