Super 8 Lavonia
Franklin Inn(Royston)
Quality Inn(Toccoa)
Quality Inn(Hartwell)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanother hotelscontinental breakfasta great staynext morninginterstategaclerkpets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2009

Friendly, helpful staff. Very clean room with fridge and microwave provided. Within walking distance for places to eat. Breakfast, adequate.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2008

This is a good location because there are restaurants neaby, as well as the interstate. My room was clean but the smell of the cleaners was a bit strong. The bed was fairly comfortable.

Desk staff were friendly and helpful and sent a fax for me for no charge.

The breakfast was good and overall it was comfortable and quiet. The only thing that didn't work well for me was I had my dog with me and there really were no grassy areas for walks.

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed July 15, 2008

Well, this was my first time at a Super 8 as it was one of the few choices in the area and it got a decent review on this site. I'll just list the good and not so good:

Liked-
Helpful front desk
Quick check in/out
Fridge in the room
Near interstate, but not right on it
Lots of cable channels

Not so good-
Non-smoking room smelled like smoke
Bathroom smelled a little funny (urine?)
Found cigarette or cigar ashes near nightstand floor
External door (no hallways)
Limited breakfast choices
One room light didn't work
Pool deck not fully cleaned up (old towels, plastic cups,etc.)

So, I cannot really "recommend" this hotel other than for a brief one night stopover. It wasn't terrible, but I'll try the Sleep Inn next time.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 30, 2007

We were traveling in a group to Lavonia, and the hotel was arranged for us. I must say for a small town this was a great hotel. It appears recently remodeled. The staff were always friendly and helpful. The hotel, pool and other areas were very clean. The staff went out of thier way to accomodate our group letting us use the confrence room at off peak times and making it part of our week long stay. The house keeping staff were very through during our visit my husband came down with a cold I left the maid a note to please change the linens to cut down germs. When she saw me later she informed me that she changed the linens comforters and sprayed the room with disenfectint and thanked me for the tip. I would reccommed this hotel without question.

• Stayed: July 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)