“DISGUSTING!!”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Lake Park
Fort Lewis, Washington
“DISGUSTING!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

When my husband and I first arrived, they checked me in and gave us our room we were exhausted and ready to just sit down and relax. We got to our room and it was as if it had never been cleaned.The bedding, sheets were dirty, stained and completely unmade. I walked into the bathroom and there were wet and used towels all over the floor.. it was just nasty. As I walked back down to lobby again the manager gave me a new room as he assured me there was a mistake and told me the room had to have been cleaned. I offered to walk back down there and show him myself.. but he gave me a new room anyway. The new room- was clean and put together.. but if I had seen what I saw when I woke up I would have demanded my money back and left as quickly as came. The sheets and white blanket had huge yellow stains all over them. I had to wait 15 mins for the manager to come to the front desk for me to check out bc she "was washing dishes from the morning breakfast" DO NOT GO THERE!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Davenport, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The only positive thing - room and beds were clean. Beds were very hard. AC was very loud. Had coffee maker, but no packs of coffee or cups. No plastic drinking glasses. No soap, shampoo or lotion. I don't want to have to leave room to go to front desk & ask for simple amenities that should be in the room. Thin walls - could hear too much from adjacent rooms. DIY car wash facing our door was open until midnight with bright lights and music from cars. Had security chain on door frame, but no latch to fasten it to on the door. We cancelled our return reservation and will go to Days Inn nearby.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Lake Park hotels

Birmingham, AL
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This one is a bit hard to review. On the plus side, the room LOOKED clean. Beds were okay. No phone, but they solved that pretty quickly. No newspaper in the morning, but a better than average breakfast in the morning for free. However, both my wife and I itched while laying in bed, though we saw nothing-- no bugs visible. Finally, we tried to find HBO on their tv -- something listed on their outdoor sign. They said they did not have it; when we mentioned the sign, the employee acted as though she did not know what we were talking about. This Quality Inn is definitely a mixed bag.

• Stayed March 2012
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Stayed here overnight on a trip to Orlando. Interior was very dated but clean. Beds were OK, breakfast was pretty good. Good location right off interstate close to Cracker Barrel and several fast food places. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank chadt
Washington Township, Ohio
Reviewed February 12, 2012

We enjoyed our one night stays, they had a lot of places to eat within walking distance. Also within walking distance couple of discount book stores and antique places.

The wireless was non-functional. The hotel had contracted with "golden tree" service for internet. I could connect to "golden tree" service easily but from "golden tree" to the internet, the service continually hung up and timed out. Wireless performed the same on both stays.

The desk person was friendly

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Portland, MI
Reviewed January 19, 2012

It was an average stay at an average hotel. Nothing terribly bad or extremely good. We would stay again. It was clean. Towels were not the most absorbent or very large.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Naples, Florida
Reviewed January 11, 2012

If you are traveling with a dog you cannot do better than the Quality Inn in Lake Park, Georgia. They have a great staff who are pet friendly too. There is a very large wooded area with roads through it right behind the motel. It is an excellent place to walk a dog. The continental breakfast is quite good, the rates are reasonable and it is easy to get to from I-75. On one occasion after I'd check out and drive about 15 miles, I discovered I'd left something a good leather jacket in my room. From past experiences I thought it would be found and kept by someone there but to my surprise when I called they told me they had it at the desk and were holding it for me. I was already sold on the place but that made me an even stronger fan. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson - Valdosta
Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites
#11 of 33 in Valdosta

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!