“A great place to especially if travel with pets....”

Days Inn Lake Park/Valdosta
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lake Park
Reviewed January 22, 2010

Very nice people and helpful with the reservations. The rooms were clean and neat and it was so nice to have a place to stay when we travel wit the dog. I would stay there again on another trip!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clttravelor
DorthaSmith, Manager at Days Inn Lake Park/Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2010

We appreciate your kind words about our hotel. We look forward in seeing you in the future.

Reviewed October 19, 2009

Very friendly front desk agent and large clean, quiet room with comfortable bed. I stop in Valdosta often running between Tampa and Atlanta and this is the best place I've stayed, especially for the price and considering that breakfast is included. You can find cheaper but not a better buy for your dollar.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank phatfillTampa
Reviewed October 16, 2009

Roaches in room, The lady at the front desk was very apologetic and helpful. She put us in another room a couple of doors down. The toilet overflowed in that one, no problem that will happen however, they did not have a plunger or anyone to take care of it. She put us in another room very close to that one.
The breakfast area was clean ,no one was eating there, usual waffle and cerea,milk and juice. Not the worst I have stayed in, but I got tired of moving my family room to room after driving all day.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2009

I was hesitant to stay at a Days Inn, I had old thoughts of that hotel chain... I usually travel the Hampton Inn, Marriotts, etc. Our friends were already staying here so decided to try it too. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. It was so clean and fresh, maybe they've recently renovated, I don't know. Great price and with free continental breakfast.
I would stay here over and over if in town again.

Thanks!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travelheart41
Reviewed September 9, 2009

Every once in a while you come across a hotel you just need to brag about. I travel a lot for business and stay in this price range hotel. Check in was pleasant and normal but the part that got to me was the attention to detail. Because I like to write reviews I look for things. The room was very clean, no nasty black spots in the shower or on the carpet. It had a plasma tv and just clean. Went to breakfast (great food)and it was by far the best decorated little eating area I have seen. After complimenting the front desk person she went on to tell me about the history and owners and how they did business. I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Fatdaddyk
Reviewed April 20, 2009

We stayed here with our 3 kids on a trip to FLA recently & could not have been more pleased. Very clean room; grounds were very nicely manicured; staff was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank tduba2
Reviewed April 8, 2009

We were traveling in April and read the reviews of this hotel. We usually stay at hotels that are of a finer quality than choice hotels, however, we were very pleased with this facility. Because of late arrival we decided that we would take a chance and we were pleasantly suprised. Very clean, very confortable, pleasant smell, a great nights rest. I would certainly return to this hotel and highly recommend this location to someone like us that was looking for a clean and safe place to spend a few hours sleep, this is the place.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
Econo Lodge Valdosta
Econo Lodge Valdosta
#17 of 34 in Valdosta
Days Inn Valdosta/Near Valdosta Mall

Been to Days Inn Lake Park/Valdosta? Share your experiences!