Days Inn Lake Park/Valdosta
  • Pool
$46
$87
$80
Super 8 Valdosta/Conf Center Area(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
$51
$86
Travelers Inn(Lake Park)
Agoda.com
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanpet feethe breakfast areastay there againhot oatmealwild adventuresnight's sleepcracker barrelstaff was very friendlysouth floridagreat place to stayfelt safecoffee potfree breakfastmotelcereal
Reviewed October 20, 2005

This hotel was easy to find right off the highway, but not overlooking it. The check-in staff was very friendly and we were checked in in only a few minutes. Our room was bigger than adverage and had a nice chair and ottoman. The Breakfast buffet was nice. Included cereals, fruit, pastries etc. If you want a warm breakfast, there is a Cracker Barrel right across the street. The only draw back was checkout. There was a LONG line and only 1 person at the desk who was not as friendly as the check-in people the night before. Over all a nice stay, safe feeling and quiet.

• Stayed: October 2005
1  Thank Edith_C
Reviewed July 19, 2005

Nice clean room.. Deluxe Continental Breakfast was included.. We didn't get to go eat breakfast till about the 10:00 a.m. closing each day and they still had plenty of food. The Ice Makers ran out of ice on the weekend and the friendly front desk lady adjusted our bill for the inconvenience.. Great pool.. The deep end was marked 5 ft. but it was actually more like 6 1/2 ft. we found out. Staff gave us very convenient back road directions to Wild Adventures. We missed all the interstate traffic. Quiet stay.. , even with the motel being right off the interstate.. Outlet Mall right down the road..

• Stayed: July 2005
1  Thank magjudge1989
Reviewed July 4, 2005

I stayed at the Lake Park Days Inn on the way to Florida in late June, having reserved a room on the website. The hotel is right off of I-75 just north of the Florida line. Hotel rates seem to get higher once you cross into Florida. The website showed a AAA discounted rate of $44 (better than the walk-ins-only coupon rate of $45) but only for rooms with two double beds, or smoking rooms. I booked the two doubles but requested a king non-smoking in the "comments" section of the on-line booking form. The friendly front desk employee had my reservation in the computer and honored my room request without any prompting from me. My room was on an inner courtyard around the attractive pool area, which was nicely landscaped and peaceful considering the proximity to I-75. The grounds are well maintained and my room was spotless -- I can't explain why other reviewers found their rooms unclean. The rooms are unusually large and are adequately furnished. The photographs shown on the Tripadvisor website do not do the hotel justice; I'm not even sure it's the right hotel. As a woman traveling alone I felt safe and comfortable. I imagine that this would be a good place for people with kids, too, since there is a nice pool area and several restaurants (Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, etc.) close by. The continental breakfast consisted of coffee, juice, packaged cinnamon rolls and mini-muffins, cereal, toast and bagels. Not very exciting, but adequate, considering the low price of the room.

• Stayed: June 2005
3  Thank susang73
A TripAdvisor Member
Plant City, Fl.
Reviewed April 21, 2005

Very dirty, have stayed there before but never again. The beds felt like I was sleeping on the box springs. Woke up with a bad back the next moring. Carpet was coming up in spots, and very dirty.

• Stayed: April 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
Holland, Michigan
Reviewed March 16, 2005

After driving 18 hours, we were looking forward to cleaning up at our hotel and resting all evening. We we arrived at our rooms we found that the room and especially the bathroom was not cleaned thoroughly. We went through another dirty room before given a clean one. It was also very noisy. Nothing was done about our inconveniences. It is worth it to pay a little more to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2005