“fall vacation”

Days Inn Lake Park/Valdosta
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Lake Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Edwardsville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

very much enjoyed our stay along with the great breakfast except the oj was watered down. the lobby was very nice it was a was a nice suprise to have a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The lobby staff were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

IN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on my way to Florida. I never have much luck with finding decent hotels, as I make this trip a couple times per year, but for once I got lucky! Just needed something simple, for a quick overnight, before heading out early the next morning, and this certainly fit the bill.

The price was right, the staff helpful, and the room was fresh and clean! It was certainly a nice change from so many other hotels on this route that compete in the same class. I have pulled up to some, and by the looks of the parking lot, would rather sleep in my car at the rest stop.

The pool area looked nice and clean, but I arrived to late to use. The lobby was small, but quaint. They had a continental breakfast I noticed as I was checking out, appeared to have oatmeal, breads, fruit, etc. I did not take advantage of because I wanted to hit the road, but it looked adequate (no meats).

I will likely stay at this property the next time I am headed to Florida, Clean room, nice staff, and as a female travelling alone, I felt safe.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
daysinn04054, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Lake Park/Valdosta, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
We are so pleased you chose to stay with us and Thank You for such a great review! We do hope you stay with us again. Maybe you will have time to enjoy our pool and indulge in the many breakfast choices we offer.

Hope to see you soon!
Baymont Inn & Suites Valdosta at Valdosta Mall
Kinderlou Inn
Kinderlou Inn
#15 of 33 in Valdosta

Been to Days Inn Lake Park/Valdosta? Share your experiences!