“Gumbo”

Da Rajun Cajun
Cuisines: American
“Gumbo”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Their food is really good! The teriyaki wings, seafood gumbo, and their crawfish are excellent!! Something you'd expect right on the bayou!!

1 Thank Chefjm

Lake Park, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good time”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Good food, great service, local flavor, friendly patrons, thumbs up. We had the Cajun shrimp and grouper. I heard the gator is good. We' re not in Wisconsin any more.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Connie B
“Fantastic local restaurant 1.5 miles from I-75”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Locally owned with great food just off I-75. I had chicken finger basket that was hand breaded and my husband had the jambalaya. Both were fantastic and the service was quick.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank 34224
Savannah, Georgia
“Great food and even better service!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stumbled upon this place looking for a flea market in the area and we sure are glad we did!....We happened to go in on 50 cent wings special and it was well worth the money. Wings were large and cooked to perfection, our waitress was super friendly and made sure we always had full drinks and plenty of dipping sauces. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the area to stop in and support the local business. I was traveling with myself two teenagers and two young sons and EVERYONE was pleased, which is not always easy to do!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Claudia L
Americus, Georgia
“HOT! but Awesome”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love hot wings and fries..Hot is the way to go. You should stop in an grab a bite. I will definately come back and try other flavors. I am just partial to hot. :) I would tell anyone about this place.

Visited August 2012