“One of the best Denny's I've been to in a while”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #14 of 26 Restaurants in Lake Park
Cuisines: Diner, American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located next to the flying j gas station. We are one of the cleanest Denny's around. Stop by for good food, great customer service with a smile Try are new coffee: Denny's Signature Diner, Dark Diner Roast, and are new Decaf coffee. Plus are famous 2,4,6,8 menu deals. Also we have recently designed our new drivers and customer lounge with free Wi - fi, and 5 different FLAT screen TVs
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best Denny's I've been to in a while”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I must of admit I was nervous about eating here base on previous reviews of this location. But I love Denny's so I gave it a try. Food and service was excellent. Atmosphere was pleasant and very clean. Staff friendly, it's truly one of the best Denny I've been to in a while. I Highly recommend this restaurant for Denny's lovers.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Flerese S

“Horrible”
Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

It seems to take an extremely long time to eat here. The service is horrible. The food is below average. Probably wouldn't go back, unless forced to.

Gregory S, Manager at Denny's, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Denny's of lake park ga is under new management. I apologize for any previous poor service and will like to invite customers back out to a better and excellent quality of service. At Denny's customers are number 1. Thank you .
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,103 helpful votes
“Excellent Breakfast and Service”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I have eaten at several Denny's and you pretty much know what you are going to get when you walk in the door, a good breakfast and decent service. At this location we had a better experience then usual as the breakfast was cooked exactly as we ordered it, tasted better then usual and had outstanding service.

• Visited May 2012