My husband and I ate at Sonny's near Lake Park, Ga on 4/14/12 for dinner. Both of our meals arrived luke warm at best. My husband got the Super Combo plate with ribs, chicken, beef brisquet and pulled pork. The brisquet looked stale, hard and old. He ended up getting FOOD POISONING! We are sure it is from Sonny's because he at an apple and coffee for breakfast and a few chips for lunch because we were driving to Wisconsin from FL and ate on the run....neither the apple nor the chips is what gave him food poisoning- it was dinner at Sonny's. We ate there at 6 pm, and at around 7 pm he started getting severe abdominal cramps and nausea. We also had to stop numerous times throughout the night for him to use the bathroom. When we finally got home 15 hours later, we called the manager and he assured us it wasn't from the restaurant my husband got food poisoning...oh really? He apologized but said there was nothing he could do. A full day after eating there, my husband still has abdominal cramps, a low grade fever and still making frequent bathroom trips. He is miserable. I must warn anyone who thinks about stopping here, go ANYWHERE else. Your stomach will thank you for it later!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.