“Eastern moon is the best ! Do not go to lins they are RUDE the one's who rated Bluemoon low do not know what good food”
Review of Eastern Moon

Eastern Moon
Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Lake Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Phone is 229-559-8955
Description: Phone is 229-559-8955
Reviewed June 16, 2017

I go to Blue moon all the time they have our meals cooked and ready in less than 20 minutes. Everything we've ever gotten is awesome always and we've never had a complaint. They feed us all 7 and we can eat off it the next day to. Lins is very rude and charge for water. They do not care about their customers.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Rosemaria61
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed December 16, 2016

Ordered Chicken Lo Mein for me and Pork Lo Mein for my fiance. There was absolutely no chicken in mine, only noodles and a few veggies. There were 3 tiny pieces of pork, like shreds of pulled pork, in my finace's. Both were extremely bland and tasteless. The Lo Mein noodle bowls from the frozen foods section in a grocery store would be considered 5 star compared to what we got.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Good food. Bourbon Chicken is my personal favorite.
Cash only business so hit the ATM first. Will deliver locally.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank madjts
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Eastern moon is quick with their orders and the food is good. Amy who waits on you takes your order and always has a smile on her face !

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank dbrown3941
Reviewed January 16, 2016

I have never had such good sweet and sour pork. Their crab rangoon actually tastes like it has crab in it and not just cream cheese. They also deliver to Statenville so I was even more impressed. Also the person I spoke to on the phone and who delivered the food was very polite and nice.

Date of visit: January 2016