“Best hotel in 2 weeks”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in LaGrange
Duluth, Minnesota
“Best hotel in 2 weeks”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We have been traveling for 2 weeks and this hotel was the best all around. Modest price, courteous staff. Had the pol and spa to ourselves. Clean room, fluffy towels, comfy beds and hot breakfast. What more can I say.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Nashville,Tn
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Very fast Internet and Great Shower settings. Consistent clean hotel and service. Access to a full fitness center was great. Tip: hotel is part of Wyndham Rewards Network of hotels. Always stay at this hotel duting visit to Lagrange

• Stayed March 2013
Harrisburg Pa
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed here just one nite but would gladly have stayed longer. I arrived rather late and the friendly greeting at the front desk was much appreciated after a long day of driving. My room was clean and comfortable, the hotel quiet. Breakfast was good and the staff very friendly. I'd stay here again and recommend to others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Cataula
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My recent stay at Baymont was not very good. My room was a non-smoking room and smoke from people smoking outside the door was awful. In the morning we woke to take showers and when the water was turned on it was brown and freezing cold. I called the front desk 3 times and they said that they would send a maintenance person down, but they never showed up, so needless to say, we had to cold showers and that was after letting the water run for about 10 min until the brown color went away. When I checked out all I got was, "Sorry for your inconvenience". Don't think that I will be coming back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dallas, Georgia
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and I visited on Valentines Day in 2013. We enjoyed the spa that was next to the indoor pool. The place was very clean. The room was great. The bed was comfortable. The staff we dealt with were so pleasant. We are planning another visit in a few months. And we will stay at this place again. And I have no problem recommending this place to people.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Largo
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This room was so quiet I could here myself snore. It was so clean the ants had signs saying will work for crumbs. I hope all my stays are as nice as this place.
Its great to see a room is this great. the bed was just right.I should move in lol

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Bonneau
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Had a great stay at the Baymount Inn in LaGrange, Ga. Traveling thru nice place to stay. Pet friendly, excellent staff, comfortable rooms. Had left a set of keys in the room and as soon as they where found notified me and made arrangements to mail them to my home. Comfy beds, clean rooms, helpful staff. Would definitly recommend a stay there. Karen Singleton

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family